Tums Maximum Strength Assorted Berries Tablets Ultra 1000 Antacid Calcium Supplement 12 Ct Peg

BY TUMS #91 in Antacids

Goes to work in seconds! see more...

Jen C.
Mebane, NC
These are a life saver for me! I have acid reflux and heartburn so bad that my daily medication isn't always enough, so I take a couple Tums. I never could take chewable tablets until I tried assorted berries flavor. Now I always keep a bottle handy. It's the quickest, tastiest way to relief.
Jessica G.
San Antonio, TX
When I was pregnant, tums were a must have, especially the maximum strength berry ones! The berry ones have the best flavor of all the tums and hides the "chalkiness" texture. Also great to take everyday as a calcium supplement!
Aimen A.
We have these at my mom's bedside table and every time we are experiencing an upset stomach, or heart burn we take one to soothe it. It definitely minimizes those feelings. We have the big one of the "mixed berries" and I like it I doesn't make me want to throw up etc, BUT I feel like if the lemon lime one would be good too.
Elizabeth L.
Yuba City, CA
I keep these on hand for when my stomach acts up. Love the fact that they taste good and you don't need water or juice to wash them down. I keep hem in my purse for when I go out as well. They work great & fast pretty fast. Within several minutes which is why I love them so much.
Sarah l.
Penfield, NY
As far as tums goes the mixed berry flavor is the one I taken if I have to. I've taken a few different kinds of tums because my dad swears by it but they do nothing for me. I also can't get over the chalky consistency and taste ): it makes me want to throw up.
Kylie O.
Columbus , OH
I hate the chalkiness of stomach relief tablets, but the fact that these are berry flavors helps out. They provide relatively quick relief and I reach for these when my stomach is hurting me. Plus they're not too expensive and you can get them at any store
alexandra p.
Phoenix, AZ
Omg these are life savers! I've been getting really bad heartburn in the middle of the night lately and haven't been able to sleep because of it. So when I wake up with it I eat 3-5 of these depending on how bad it is and almost immediately the heartburn is gone ! They don't taste bad and aren't to chalky, it kind of reminders me of smartys candy.
Sarah O.
Kailua, HI
Tums has never seemed to cure my acid. I am lactose intollerant and when I eat dairy products I usually need to take an actual acid reducer pill. Additionally, the berrie flavors of the tums is actually very nasty. However, that is just my opinion.
Hadeel N.
I love having tums in my purse or right next to me whenever I am because r helps relieve my heartburn quickly. I use it almost once a week and without it I would suffer big time. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who experiences heartburn.
Rebecca H.
Martinsburg, WV
I'm normally not a fan of taking medication but sometimes I just need some relief so I take a few of these berry flavored Tums. They still have a chalky taste to me even though they are berry flavored but they definitely do the trick!