Tums Maximum Strength Assorted Berries Tablets Ultra 1000 Antacid Calcium Supplement 12 Ct Peg

BY TUMS #71 in Antacids

Goes to work in seconds! see more...

Jen C.
Mebane, NC
These are a life saver for me! I have acid reflux and heartburn so bad that my daily medication isn't always enough, so I take a couple Tums. I never could take chewable tablets until I tried assorted berries flavor. Now I always keep a bottle handy. It's the quickest, tastiest way to relief.
Jessica G.
San Antonio , TX
When I was pregnant, tums were a must have, especially the maximum strength berry ones! The berry ones have the best flavor of all the tums and hides the "chalkiness" texture. Also great to take everyday as a calcium supplement!
Aimen A.
We have these at my mom's bedside table and every time we are experiencing an upset stomach, or heart burn we take one to soothe it. It definitely minimizes those feelings. We have the big one of the "mixed berries" and I like it I doesn't make me want to throw up etc, BUT I feel like if the lemon lime one would be good too.
Rachel C.
Sarasota, FL
If you are in a bind these are great to have on hand! I keep a bottle in my locker at work one in my home and one in my purse! The taste is great and they work quickly! They work better than other brands I have tried and they are a great price and come in a variety of flavors and sizes!
Elizabeth L.
Yuba City, CA
I keep these on hand for when my stomach acts up. Love the fact that they taste good and you don't need water or juice to wash them down. I keep hem in my purse for when I go out as well. They work great & fast pretty fast. Within several minutes which is why I love them so much.
Jaymie N.
Villa Rica, GA
THESE BABIES! This right here got me through 9 months of horrible heart burn from being pregnant. My heartburn would go away so fast after taking these and didn't come back again until I ate another bad food. I definitely recommend if you're having a rough time with heartburn.
Sarah l.
Penfield, NY
As far as tums goes the mixed berry flavor is the one I taken if I have to. I've taken a few different kinds of tums because my dad swears by it but they do nothing for me. I also can't get over the chalky consistency and taste ): it makes me want to throw up.
Kylie O.
Columbus, OH
I hate the chalkiness of stomach relief tablets, but the fact that these are berry flavors helps out. They provide relatively quick relief and I reach for these when my stomach is hurting me. Plus they're not too expensive and you can get them at any store
Katelyn R.
I like these guys because I can bring them wherever I go and they get rid of heartburn and an upset stomach really quick. The flavor is yummy too and is way better than the peppermint. I purchased mine at Target but I know you can get these just about anywhere.
alexandra p.
Phoenix, AZ
Omg these are life savers! I've been getting really bad heartburn in the middle of the night lately and haven't been able to sleep because of it. So when I wake up with it I eat 3-5 of these depending on how bad it is and almost immediately the heartburn is gone ! They don't taste bad and aren't to chalky, it kind of reminders me of smartys candy.