Add a Photo

By TUMS
#41 in Antacids
Goes to work in seconds!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Mebane, NC
April 27, 2017, 7:21 p.m.
Review for: Tums Maximum Strength Assorted Berries Tablets Ultra 1000 Antacid Calcium Supplement 12 Ct Peg
These are a life saver for me! I have acid reflux and heartburn so bad that my daily medication isn't always enough, so I take a couple Tums. I never could take chewable tablets until I tried assorted berries flavor. Now I always keep a bottle handy. It's the quickest, tastiest way to relief.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Sarasota , FL
April 25, 2017, 10:47 p.m.
If you are in a bind these are great to have on hand! I keep a bottle in my locker at work one in my home and one in my purse! The taste is great and they work quickly! They work better than other brands I have tried and they are a great price and come in a variety of flavors and sizes!
Jaymie N.
Jaymie N.
Villa Rica, GA
March 28, 2017, 2:10 a.m.
THESE BABIES! This right here got me through 9 months of horrible heart burn from being pregnant. My heartburn would go away so fast after taking these and didn't come back again until I ate another bad food. I definitely recommend if you're having a rough time with heartburn.
Sarah l.
Sarah l.
Rochester, NY
March 30, 2017, 12:13 a.m.
As far as tums goes the mixed berry flavor is the one I taken if I have to. I've taken a few different kinds of tums because my dad swears by it but they do nothing for me. I also can't get over the chalky consistency and taste ): it makes me want to throw up.
Kylie O.
Kylie O.
Columbus, OH
March 29, 2017, 9:13 p.m.
I hate the chalkiness of stomach relief tablets, but the fact that these are berry flavors helps out. They provide relatively quick relief and I reach for these when my stomach is hurting me. Plus they're not too expensive and you can get them at any store
Katelyn R.
Katelyn R.
April 13, 2017, 2:45 a.m.
I like these guys because I can bring them wherever I go and they get rid of heartburn and an upset stomach really quick. The flavor is yummy too and is way better than the peppermint. I purchased mine at Target but I know you can get these just about anywhere.
alexandra p.
alexandra p.
Phoenix, AZ
May 4, 2017, 6:52 a.m.
Omg these are life savers! I've been getting really bad heartburn in the middle of the night lately and haven't been able to sleep because of it. So when I wake up with it I eat 3-5 of these depending on how bad it is and almost immediately the heartburn is gone ! They don't taste bad and aren't to chalky, it kind of reminders me of smartys candy.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Kailua, HI
April 7, 2017, 2:45 a.m.
Tums has never seemed to cure my acid. I am lactose intollerant and when I eat dairy products I usually need to take an actual acid reducer pill. Additionally, the berrie flavors of the tums is actually very nasty. However, that is just my opinion.
Sayde F.
Sayde F.
June 7, 2017, 9:48 p.m.
Small convent pack that I can carry in my bag. I can either take one or 2 depending on how bad off I am. Use it for acid reflux and if needed upset stomach..anything to avoid that queasie feeling. Really don't taste as chalky as I was expecting too
Hadeel N.
Hadeel N.
June 3, 2017, 1:29 a.m.
I love having tums in my purse or right next to me whenever I am because r helps relieve my heartburn quickly. I use it almost once a week and without it I would suffer big time. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who experiences heartburn.