BY TUMS

Ages 2-11  Antacid/Calcium Supplement Naturally and Artificially flavored. Questions?  Comments? weekdays see more...

• Do they make these in any different flavors for kids the ...3 Answers
  • What a great thing, I don't believe these are in canada. ...1 Answers
  • Anyone know how well these work for children?4 Answers
Kimberly E.
Williamstown, NJ
Both my kids have always had terrible reflux from infancy. As they grew older, the symptoms became milder, but they still occasionally needed relief especially after eating some of their favorite foods in the evening that were topped with gravy, such as pizza and pasta dishes. I've tried almost all of the over-the-counter acid reducers and upset stomach remedies, and TUMS are the only ones that seem to quickly offset the indigestion and neutralize the extra acid they've ingested.
Lauren B.
Abilene, TX
Works fast when ingested, taste amazing and didn't have a bad after taste of any sort . I don't have heart but all that much but I always have these in handy when it happens . Great price , works amazing and I buy a bottle a about every two months because they last pretty long .
Christy P.
Londonderry
i buy these ones for me and the adult ones for me they really do help me and my daughter both have acid reflux and we always get heart burn we can take one of these and are heart burn disappears i highly recommend these they really do work and the price is cheap .
Ana A.
Gave these to my younger sister a while back since she doesn't like the liquid form! I belive we got it at Walmart one time and haven't found it again. She said it works a lot better than the liquid but I can't compare overall great product
Kacie M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I personally take these as an adult and give them to my 9 year old especially before his cross country runs. It settled his stomach after a meal before he runs. I have to be careful because I could eat these like candy. They are THAT good!
Nathalie G.
manchester, NH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I might be kind of old-school but I have preferred tums over Zantac and Over those every day meds that cause additional issues. I try to just adjust my kids diet and supplement at times when needed. overall on bad days it worked perfectly.
Chaella S.
Tucson, AZ
A must have for on the go mom life. I keep a bottle in my bag for my daughter at all times now. They’re smooth and pretty tasty. If my picky kid will eat these, I think that’s saying something. I found mine at Target but I’m sure they’re everywhere now!
Kylie D.
These towns are so great it's really a part burn take them straight away because every time I have heartburn I go straight for this because you're just so amazing they taste great and everything is just so good so I totally recommend them
Amy V.
I give this to my little brother when his tummy hurts. I bought it at my local Walmart. Compared to alternatives tums is the most effective. It surpassed all my expectations. I'd definitely recommend this to others.
Karinna N.
Frederick, MD
My younger siblings love these because they work very well and don't taste bad! They always seem to be happy afterwards and happy siblings make happy parents and a happy older sister!! Would recommend to others.
Christina H.
Crossett , AR
Anyone know how well these work for children?
Holly C.
Montrose, MI
Do they make these in any different flavors for kids the cherry is yucky!
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Tums is perfect
Angela W.
Casa Rio, Saskatchewan
What a great thing, I don't believe these are in canada. Bring them here I think that we need something like this for our kids.