BY TUMS #93 in Antacids

Tums® Freshers™ Cool Mint Antacid Chewable Tablets.
New!
Calcium Rich.
Fast Relief, Fresh Breath.
Chew or Savor.
25 Chewable Tablets. see more...

• Did they stop making them I can't find any where1 Answers
  • What exactly are these? antacids or breath mint? 2 Answers
Tums Freshers Cool Mint Antacid Chewable Tablets - 25 CT
  • "(I don't get heartburn much, but he seems to manage to get it almost every time we go on vacation.)" in 1 review
hannah h.
hannah h.
Florence, MS
These are okay. For the heartburn and acid reflux it does work so I like it for that. But for the taste I can't stand it. Its really gross to me and I don't like none of their mint flavors. I don't see why they make mint tums they taste gross to me and its a bad idea.
Becky S.
Becky S.
Magna, UT
I got this as a sample in the mail and was excited to try them but then i tried one and was like ugh no, yes it was fresh at first, then it just turned kinda chalky and left a bad aftertaste in my mouth.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Fitspiration Expert
Received a sample of these.They are really good tasting and refreshing.They don't work like i thought they would.They are basically just mints.But they are really good!
heavenly s.
heavenly s.
Glendale, AZ
This is what they say " I think that the Tums work for indigestion. They provide almost instant relief in a secrete way. It's great not to be embarrassed when I get indigestion. I just pop in a "mint" and my problem is solved. I also like that the product isn't chalky. I hate the chalky ones because they taste bad a make a mess. With these my hands stay clean. One thing is that the "freshers" part doesn't work. These Tums don't freshen my breath at all. But, they do have a lot of other great feature that make up for it.

Effectiveness
The Tums are extremely effective for indigestion. The problem goes away almost instantly. They however don't get rid of bad breath.

Ease of Use
These Tums are super easy to use, you just pop one in your mouth. The product is about they size of a mint.

Immediacy
The product works almost instantly. It like as soon as I swallow it my indigestion is gone. I really like this for when I need fast relief for my indigestion."and yes yes it is that..............
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Howell, MI
I take prescription meds occasionally for heartburn but as an everyday thing I prefer to just try Tums first. These little containers are PERFECT for your bag and I love the shape, they remind me more of a mint versus an antacid. I usually only buy the peppermint flavored so I personally love them because of that but the portability of them is perfect for on the go and they freshen up my mouth too, double duty ;)  I got mine at Walmart or Target, I can't remember but they were affordable, a couple bucks. Give them a try instead of carrying around the giant bottle!
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Alexandria, VA
If you like the regular mint flavor Tums, you'd probably like these. They're a combined breath mint and antacid advertised for use after a big meal. That's the reason I use Tums most of the time, so I really enjoyed this product and would buy again. As a bonus, the packaging is absolutely fantastic!! Rather than carrying around a roll of Tums that gets powder all over your bag or pocket unless you keep it in a baggie, this comes in a plastic container with a flip top, which is super convenient. When I pull it out, it just looks like I'm having a breath mint.
Christie O.
Christie O.
Oklahoma City, OK
I really liked this version of Tums. They were tiny and didn't dissolved as chalky as the larger tabs do. They were refreshingly minty like a regular breath mint which I found gave an instant cooling feeling when heart burn set in. It also comes in a tiny plastic snap top lid container so it fits in a purse or pocket easy. I would recommend!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
These have the weirdest aftertaste. Not sure if I can say that I like these or if they even work I spit them out after I put them in my mouth. I don't know if they're a breath freshener or a gimmick for you to try something new. I don't like these they don't work I'm just sticking to my plop plop fizz fizz.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Solon, Oh
Great product for heart burn! I use these Tums when my stomach is upset or I have heart burn and the mint flavor is easy to tolerate when your stomach is upset.  I dont understand why people would want to eat tropical fruit flavored tums when they are nauseous, so the mint flavor is perfect for me!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Great Falls, MT
When I was younger tums would make me sick when I took them. I couldn't stand the taste, but since I discovered the mint flavor (during pregnancy) I have completely changed my mind. They are easy to take and work instant. They were always by my side during pregnancy. It also gave me fresh breath!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
Fitspiration Expert
What exactly are these? antacids or breath mint?
jennifer h.
jennifer h.
wisconsion
Did they stop making them I can't find any where