Tums Freshers Antacid uploaded by Julie H.

BY TUMS

New! Fast Heartburn Relief, Fresh Breath Goes to Work in Seconds! Calcium Rich. Chew or Savor. Contains Natural Mint Oils to Help Freshen Breath. Gluten-Free. Kosher 2 - 25 Tablet Packs. see more...

Natasha F.
Fulton, NY
I absolutely love these refreshers! They work instantaneously and leave your breath smelling fresh! They’re found just about anyways and always at a reasonable price!
Brittany S.
Aberdeen, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are basically Tums mints. there are tiny and I don't think that they were quite as well as the original Tums. They taste sweeter and they're not quite as minty I wouldn't probably buy again wasn't very satisfied
Tabby P.
I absolutely love these antacids but I can never find them in stores. Provide immediate relief to heartburn and provides breath freshness just like any other mint. These were a lifesaver during my first pregnancy!
Sarah K.
Dublin, OH
I find these to be refreshing and quick working. I purchased them at Meijer pharmacy. I use it a few times a month when needed and I find it to be quite affordable! It's also easy to travel with. :)
Emily L.
Angola, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are the best overall tums I have ever used. They do not taste bad, they leave you feeling like you just brushed your teeth and relieve your pain immediately. These are my go to for heartburn.
Ashleigh A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received a free sample of this and I loved it. When I get heartburn this is what I reach for. The cooling sensation feels so good. Tums Freshers Cool Mint Antacid Chewable Tablets - 25 CT
Mallorie V.
Pflugerville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are a great inexpensive easy to find antacid. I prefer the minty flavor over any of the others. They are still a bit chalky but they do their job and the minty taste is an added bonus.
L S.
Tigard, OR
I like these. Not too chalky, minty and not artificial tasting. I keep them in my desk office and purse and I appreciate the container so that they don't get all over the place. Works well!
Kayla D.
Norwich, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
these are nice because they can keep your stomach feeling great inbetween anti acids medicine. It's also easy to carry in your purse and have on hand when your stomach decides to be upset.
Sullivan W.
Florence, KY
These are great! They work like real tums, but they give you a clean minty feeling while being in a small container that's easy for on the go! Great for at work, dates, or parties.
Brenna V.
Runaway Bay, TX
How fast does it take for these to work?
Sharima W.
Roosevelt, NY
Do these actually work
Viviana M.
GUAYNABO, PA
Were these discontinued? Sad.