BY TUMS #30 in Antacids

Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I love these tums, let's be honest no one wants to have to take a tums, but when you do you might as well take something that tastes good over something that just tastes like chalk. In addition to tasting good these actually help with heartburn, however I tend to throw three in my mouth and suck on them instead of chew them up. This method works the best for me. I would recommend these to anyone suffering from heartburn.
Breanna C.
Orlando
I get really bad heartburn from stress and my love for spicy food. It always seems to make its appearance while I’m working out too. I bought a bottle and keep it in my gym bag, chew two yummy flavors up before my workout and I’m good to go!
Lupe G.
Salem Oregon
I always get heart burns after certain foods and it takes a while for it to go away but this one is actually pretty effective. You can get this at any drugstore but I bought mine at dollar tree. I always keep this in my shelf .
Jamie L.
Joliet , IL
I’ve been using tums since I was young! It helps everytime I have an upset stomach or acid reflux. Sometimes it seems a little pricey but a bottle lasts a long time. It even helped when I had heart burn whole I was pregnant!
Leah T.
I really like this type of Tums. I have acid reflux and these are good for when I get bad indigestion. This flavor also tastes pretty good, so it’s not a hassle having to take them. I am very satisfied with this product.
Kimberly N.
Ive never had heartburn until i was pregnant and lord it is so painful, i take two tums each time and they quickly take the pain away. I take these about once every night and i know I’ll continue to get these same ones!
Brooke G.
Meriden, CT
Always works for me! Sometimes after a night out or a large meal I need something to make me feel less full when I’m about to go to bed! They also have calcium which is an added benefit! Always my go to!
Katie M.
These always work for me. They taste great and kick in after about 30 minutes. They are fairly inexpensive and easily available to everyone. I would recommend this to everyone looking for a good antacid!
Anna M.
It’s the only product I like for controlling acid and heartburn. I’ve been using for years and will continue using for years to come. The price is right, they don’t taste bad, and they get the job done.
Kelly M.
Nobody wants heart burn or indigestion so they take tums to help it go away. They do help and they are good but they’re not something you just want to eat. The fruit ones are the best flavor if needed.
Shannon P.
Lexington , NC
Do you like these better than the mint flavored ones?
Kim G.
Whats the cheapest youve gotten these for?
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Does anyone else think these taste delicious?
Lauren S.
Powder Spgs, GA
What is your favorite flavor?
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Do these tumd taste good to you guys?