BY TUMS #54 in Antacids

Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I love these tums, let's be honest no one wants to have to take a tums, but when you do you might as well take something that tastes good over something that just tastes like chalk. In addition to tasting good these actually help with heartburn, however I tend to throw three in my mouth and suck on them instead of chew them up. This method works the best for me. I would recommend these to anyone suffering from heartburn.
Ashlee P.
I like the tropical fruit extra strength tums because they are far more effective than the generics I have tried. I love spicy food so I use these about once a week because I do get heart burn pretty bad. I probably take more than i should by these get the job done and taste great.
Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
These are very effective when you're having heart burn. They work within 30 minutes and have fixed some of the angrier symptoms I've had in the past. They've also helped me with sour stomach and overall indigestion. I recommend keeping these on hand for emergencies at all times.
Brittany C.
Springfield
These are the best! They taste delicious and really keep heartburn at bay! I usually take a few and then have to stop and remind myself that it isn’t candy. This is the only brand I’ve tried and i always go back to it. Maybe I’ll continue to experiment with the flavors.
Jocelyne H.
La Puente , CA
What I love about tums is that they are little candy tablets that helps for heart burn or acid reflex. I use to use these when I was pregnant for my heart burn. I feel that these don’t really do the job, I actually believe more in Picot and Alka-Seltzer.
Becky L.
Akron, OH
These were a life line when I was pregnant. I had a bottle in the car, in my purse, on all levels of my house! They were relieve my heartburn fast. But it didn’t last forever. Enough for me to give it 4 starts. But not quite 5
Mary H.
Huntsville
This brand is good. I keep it in my medicine cabinet for days that I might need it for heart burn. It seems to settle it down and I get relief pretty quickly. I will buy it again. I recommend it to others.
Ani B.
Los Angeles
This is a lifesaver for anyone who has antacid problems, I get heartburn from many things so I take one a day regardless as a preventative. The tropical fruit taste great, is effective and inexpensive.
Stephanie G.
North Providence, RI
I used to deal with heartburn regularly, it did not matter what I was consuming, heartburn was a common thing for me. I literally brought these everywhere, kept them right in my purse! They were very effective. Would not recommend if you have a problem with textures because they are really chalky.
Carly S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I like the tropical fruit Tums better than the original. I use these for heartburn or a sour stomach and they've always worked for me. Not sure how they compare to alternatives because this is the only product I've ever used for those situations. I always keep them stocked in my cabinet!
Shannon P.
Lexington, NC
Do you like these better than the mint flavored ones?
Kim G.
Whats the cheapest youve gotten these for?
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ['', '', '']
Does anyone else think these taste delicious?
Lauren S.
Powder Spgs, GA
What is your favorite flavor?
Cassie P.
St, NL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Fruit flavored or the original ones?!