Tums Extra Strength Chewables - Assorted Fruit, 70 ct uploaded by Priscilla S.Tums Extra Strength Chewables - Assorted Fruit, 70 ct uploaded by Krys B.

BY TUMS

When you want to knock out tough heartburn fast reach for TUMS Extra 750. Delicious assorted fruit taste. see more...

Chris C.
Lillington, NC
I don't often get heartburn, but when I do, I use the Tums assorted fruit flavor.  They work for me.  The assorted fruit tastes really good.  I would eat them even if I didn't have heartburn. :)  The store brands do not taste nearly as good.  Tums also aren't chalky.  My doctor recommends taking them for the calcium.
Sonia S.
New York
I have used this product for heart burn but don’t find it to be the most beneficial. Generally the flavor was nice but it was not effective. Time are an affordable option to heart burn generally but not as effective as Alka seltzer or ginger ale.
Courtney P.
Fullerton, CA
Tums are my only go to for heartburn. I tend to get it a lot, but tums work fast and are extremely effective. I prefer the fruit flavors or the smoothies ones because of the taste. They always work & I'm satisfied!
Kendra G.
Ellwood City, PA
These have been my go to for years. You expect the slightly chalky texture but the flavors make it more than bearable. I would suggest this to anyone who gets indigestion from time to time. It hasn't let me down yet!
Amy S.
These taste like chalk, but when you’re in pain and desperate, you’ll take what you can get right? If I have a choice however, these wouldn’t be my first pick. They take quite a while to work and you have to take more than the recommended dose.
Katherina S.
Las Vegas, NV
Had these around the household and in the cars when I was a kid! Always helped for headaches and stomach aches. The taste is alright but it sure does what it’s made to do!
Xaena C.
Fayetteville , NC
These were a gift from God when I was pregnant with my daughter! The heartburn was excruciating. It kept me up all night and I tried everything but nothing helped like tums. I kept them with me at all times and as soon as I felt the burn start I would pop one or two and nip it right in the bud.
Priscilla S.
Las Vegas , NV
Size is a bit bigger than I'd like. Taste...not a fan of the chalky. But hey! It accomplishes the goal! Aids in heartburn and I even keep them on hand while traveling. Hate ruining nights out over a tad too much marinara on my plate. I prefer the orange flavor but I hear the cherry is pretty good as well!
Autumn B.
In truth my husband uses these more regularly than I do. He loves them and takes them anytime he feels an upset stomach/heart burn coming on. I take them only in dire need. Do they work? Yes. Do they taste good, or better than the original? Sorry but no. They taste terrible and are incredible chalky. They leave an awful film in your mouth that is very hard to get rid of.
Billie H.
Saint Louis, MO
In general I do not like tums. They are very chalky to me and I don't care for the taste of any of them. However when I was pregnant with my son these tablets came in handy. I never experienced heartburn before than and this product gave me some relief. I highly recommend them to people that need that relief but I worn you they don't taste very good.