BY TUMS #15 in Antacids

Tums Extra Strength Chewable Assorted Berries Tablets for fast relief of acid indigestion, heartburn, sour stomach and upset stomach. see more...

• This a picture of a light or something. Am I the only one...1 Answers
  • Para que sirve este producto? Y en que me podria ayudar ?1 Answers
  • What other flavors can I get these in?1 Answers
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
As far as an antacid goes, Tums is amazing. The texture of the chewable (as someone who was raised on Flinstones chewables and just the thought of that texture now is making me shudder) isn't as chalky as I feared it would be. The tablet broke down easily and the berry taste was pleasant enough. I have to take one about every hour for my acid reflux to not bother me when it's acting up and while I know there are longer lasting solutions, sometimes all I have are these on hand.
martha j.
Daytona Beach, FL
I will so when in doubt you can always pop a tums it has never let me down. When i was pregnant i would always chew on a couple of these and it would always take my heart burn right away but if i had real bad heart burn from acid reflex a tum would not take care of the issue i would need some thing stronger.
Laura C.
Sandy Hook, CT
Can't say this is my favorite way to eat my tums. However tums is the fastest way to get rid of acid reflux ever! It is very helpful in making me feel back to normal. I enjoy the smoothies chews better than these chewy ones although my younger sister prefers it chewy-- like a candy!
Brandy T.
Middleburg, FL
When I was pregnant with my daughter almost 10 years ago I had heartburn so bad and Tums was the only saving grace I had. I am now pregnant again and the heartburn is back and stronger than before. Tums again is my saving grace and helps me so much. Thank you tums for being my pregnancy heartburn miracle!
Shanika K.
Newport News, VA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
It tastes like crumbling chalk but when Acid Reflux hits I don't care, it does the job. Its an affordable price range, I'm sure you could find the store brand for a bit cheaper, but I trust Tums because its all I have ever used since 2012 (pregnancy will trigger acid reflux btw)
Ashley W.
Lubbock, TX
I lived on these while i was pregnant, its great they are safe enough to take. I keep these in my purse and desk drawer at work. Great to have on hand, and I don't have to worry about taking too much. The taste is good in the berry flavors, I don't love the tropical ones.
Rose E.
Saint Louis, MO
Tums has been tried and true in our family.  They don't have that chalky aftertaste that some of the others do and you can buy them just about anywhere.  Some flavors are better than other, but it doesn't really matter if I need one to help calm my stomach.
Sarah M.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I've used tums quite a bit and seem to have little result with these. I have even tried the other versions they have and it is either very slow to help my stomach or very little difference.  Price is always good but i'd rather not purchase these for myself.
Maggie T.
Holland, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
These taste delicious and we're super helpful when I had heartburn when I was pregnant! I loved the flavor of these, it was hard finding a flavor that I enjoyed and could keep down also. My heartburn would go away almost instantly after taking 1 or 2 tablets
Kate W.
Belpre, OH
Great taste and a good value for a cheap price. Tastes like candy and is nice because it soothes as you swallow. The taste is good, the amount is enough to get you through and it is tough enough for heavy heartburn but gentle enough to be taken while pregnant!
Andrea L.
Yumbo valle del cauca
Para que sirve este producto? Y en que me podria ayudar ?
Shannon S.
What other flavors can I get these in?
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This a picture of a light or something. Am I the only one seeing this? 😱