BY TUMS

Tums Extra Strength Chewable Assorted Berries Tablets for fast relief of acid indigestion, heartburn, sour stomach and upset stomach. see more...

• This a picture of a light or something. Am I the only one...1 Answers
  • Para que sirve este producto? Y en que me podria ayudar ?1 Answers
  • What other flavors can I get these in?1 Answers
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
As far as an antacid goes, Tums is amazing. The texture of the chewable (as someone who was raised on Flinstones chewables and just the thought of that texture now is making me shudder) isn't as chalky as I feared it would be. The tablet broke down easily and the berry taste was pleasant enough. I have to take one about every hour for my acid reflux to not bother me when it's acting up and while I know there are longer lasting solutions, sometimes all I have are these on hand.
martha j.
Daytona Beach, FL
I will so when in doubt you can always pop a tums it has never let me down. When i was pregnant i would always chew on a couple of these and it would always take my heart burn right away but if i had real bad heart burn from acid reflex a tum would not take care of the issue i would need some thing stronger.
Maggie T.
Holland , MI
These taste delicious and we're super helpful when I had heartburn when I was pregnant! I loved the flavor of these, it was hard finding a flavor that I enjoyed and could keep down also. My heartburn would go away almost instantly after taking 1 or 2 tablets
Kate W.
Belpre, OH
Great taste and a good value for a cheap price. Tastes like candy and is nice because it soothes as you swallow. The taste is good, the amount is enough to get you through and it is tough enough for heavy heartburn but gentle enough to be taken while pregnant!
Cassandra S.
Personally, I don't find that Tums are very successful in alleviating heart burn symptoms. I can't remember the last time I've tried them for other issues, but I know they have never given me much relief for heart burn (which is what I generally need it for.)
Kelsey P.
Owensboro, KY
Tums are a life saver when I have idegestion or heartburn! I buy tums at any drug store, target, or Walmart. I don't mind to pay the price for something that works. Tums has had my back many nights after a big dinner or a night out. I buy tums all the time
Renee F.
Napoleon, ND
My husband gets heartburn a lot, so we keep these on hand. He's always reaching for them. I think they work pretty well, over, but in my experience they don't last long and the heartburn comes back within the hour. He loves them, though, so I gave them a high rating.
Chloe B.
Lehi, UT
This helps a lot with indigestion. I hardly get it (maybe once a year, right after Thanksgiving) but it does a good job. Its cheap-which is what a starving college student needs. It went above and beyond my expectations. Overall, very satisfied.
Laura C.
Sandy Hook, CT
Can't say this is my favorite way to eat my tums. However tums is the fastest way to get rid of acid reflux ever! It is very helpful in making me feel back to normal. I enjoy the smoothies chews better than these chewy ones although my younger sister prefers it chewy-- like a candy!
Christina G.
Bronx, NY
Gets the job done but not a big fan of this flavor. To top it off it tastes very chalky and gets stuck in my molars. However, it does get the job done with my heartburn but it is annoying for me to take these because of the chalky-ness.
Andrea L.
Yumbo valle del cauca
Para que sirve este producto? Y en que me podria ayudar ?
Shannon S.
What other flavors can I get these in?
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
This a picture of a light or something. Am I the only one seeing this? 😱