Tums Extra Strength, Assorted Berries - 750 mg, 100 Chewables uploaded by Lorna W.Tums Extra Strength, Assorted Berries - 750 mg, 100 Chewables uploaded by Tomi Y.Tums Extra Strength, Assorted Berries - 750 mg, 100 Chewables uploaded by Rania Z.

BY TUMS

These chewable assorted berries flavoured calcium carbonate tablets neutralize acid to provide fast and effective relief from indigestion heartburn and upset stomachs. These extra strength tablets also provide an excellent source of calcium. see more...

Lexo R.
Thonotosassa, FL
Ever since I had my daughter 4 yrs ago, i hsve heartburn for every little thing. Now I have a box in my car, purse, and bedroom. They even stsrt to work while your chewing.
Jordan M.
Columbia, SC
I will never use anything else for heartburn after using these. I had TERRIBLE heartburn when I was pregnant. Everything else, including prescription heartburn medication, made me throw up. These were the only thing that gave me relief. I took them everywhere and ate them like candy!
Sarah M.
Tallahassee, FL
I have always had a bottle of tums around ever since I was a kid!! Any time I get heartburn I take a few tums and it helps within 10-15 minutes. I also take them when I can't get my stomach to settle. They are life savers!!
Janae V.
Grove City, OH
My husband and I always have these in the house!! They help whenever our stomachs are hurting. Unlike some medicine, I actually like taking these because the berry flavor taste great! We won't buy any other kind!!
Jillian P.
Richfield
I love these for when my stomach is upset! They work so quick and every flavor tastes great. I rated this product 5 stars because it is truly effective and does wonders for any stomach issue!
Julie N.
Sacramento, CA
These are so great! Grew up having tuna in my home and the smell was so gross but these are great and I am able to get some relief with the chewables!
Deb R.
These are not effective at all for heartburn. But they are very affordable and they taste great. The best tasting heartburn medicine I have ever had.
Courtney B.
These were so helpful with my acid reflux when I was pregnant. They were a lifesaver! I really like the berry flavor!
Ariel D.
Only kind my husband will use. Extra strength is fast acting. Taste is a little bitter. Very affordable.
Rania Z.
Laval, QC
Finally I can be comfortable at all times without the horrible heartburn feeling, strongly recommend this. Be careful with children though. The taste is good and it doesn’t feel like you are chewing on a "medication".