Tums Extra Strength 750 Tropical Fruit Smoothies Antacid Calcium Supplement 72 Ct Bottle uploaded by Michaela D.

BY TUMS #96 in Antacids

Jordan S.
Brooklyn, NY
Although all the runs seems to taste like chalk at least these have a better flavor. Wet affordable and come in a big bottle. definitely meets my expectations
jalie h.
Nicholasville, KY
We always keep a bottle in our house. When I started getting heartburn when pregnant these saved my life. It was affordable. I use them at least ounce a week.
Celeste J.
Dinuba, CA
Tums are always a go to. They taste great and are not very pricey. You can purchase them at anyone of your local stores. I buy mine at Walmart or Walgreens.
Michaela D.
Phoenix, AZ
Great taste. Very smooth when it's in your mouth. Gets rid of heartburn very quickly. Doesn't take long to dissolve. My son loves them when he has heartburn.
Ashley J.
Charlotte , NC
These don't last long in my house. I use these when I am feeling an upset stomach after drinking too much. They seem to solve my upset stomach issues.
Britney B.
Ellicott City, MD
I get heartburn and the occasion acid reflux. I keep these on my bedside table, since nighttime is when these usually occur. It helps relieve the pain.
Wendy S.
Los Banos, CA
I only use tums, it quickly relieves my heart burn. I love the smoothie flavors. Tums always work for me and many times just one will do the trick.
Yolanda S.
Waco
YES THESE ARE GREAT AND THEY HELP MY HEART BURN ALWAYS HAVE USE THEM AND THEY GET THE JOB DONE AND NOT HARD ON YOUR STOMACH AND THEY REALLY WORK
Shelby B.
Gardner, KS
Let's be real.
No one likes the taste of these kind of things.
However, this particular bottle at least makes it tolerable and I appreciate that.
Kelsey G.
West Valley City, UT
These taste delicious AND they actually work! I took them often while pregnant and they were my life saver! Fast and easy, you can't do better