Tums Extra Strength 750 Tropical Fruit Smoothies Antacid Calcium Supplement 72 Ct Bottle uploaded by Michaela D.

BY TUMS #92 in Antacids

Samantha S.
They work great but i hate taking them because of their chalky texture and i dont like the taste of them either, but theyre inexpensive and get the job done. Tums has always worked so well for me ive never tried other brands, i will continue to buy.
Melissa F.
Out of all of the what seems like hundreds of kinds of tums, these are hands down the best. Trust me, I've tried them ALL. They don't leave a terrible taste in your mouth. They are priced well and I'll buy again.
Jessica W.
Holly Pond, AL
Tums is always a speedy relief from heartburn. The tropical flavor is nice and the chews are very soothing with a smooth taste. They did exactly what I expected them to do. I would definitely recommend.
Veronica H.
We always have Tums in out household. I'm not really the biggest fan of this particular flavor of Tums. It tasted a little more on the chalky side for myself and my husband.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
I haven't tried other antacids to compare because I've always used these, and they work. Sometimes I have to take up to three. I'm glad the taste and residue doesn't linger.
Katt C.
Liverpool, NY
I always think tums are toi chalky, but these ones I can just keep in munching on and they really do help. And if my stomach is also in pain from acid reflux, theses help
Eleonora Z.
Chicago , IL
Those are great for when you feel like your stomach is upset or you feel gassy. I like the new pack the smoothies taste better than the original one. I got mine from Walgreens. I would def buy it again!
Thanh Huyen N.
Springfield, OR
This product is really good and helpful. It taste like fresh fruit and not so hard to take. The price is good too. I love this.
jalie h.
Nicholasville, KY
We always keep a bottle in our house. When I started getting heartburn when pregnant these saved my life. It was affordable. I use them at least ounce a week.
Cori L.
Whitestown, IN
My favorite so far for heartburn. It relieves it fairly quickly and isn't quite as chalky as other anti-acids. I will definitely be repurchasing in the future!