Tums Extra Strength 750 Tropical Fruit Smoothies Antacid Calcium Supplement 72 Ct Bottle uploaded by Michaela D.

BY TUMS #90 in Antacids

Samantha W.
Leland, NC
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I WISH SOMEONE WOULD MAKE A CANDY LIKE THIS. IT HELPS SO WELL IN COMBINATION WITH MY NEXIUM. I HAVE ACID RE-FLUX. I WILL ALWAYS HAVE THESE IN MY PURSE. HIGH RECOMMEND.
Shelby M.
Walnut Ridge, AR
These were basically my life saver while pregnant. I had a baby with a head full of hair so all of you moms can imagine my struggle. This is the product to reach for in my times of need.
Tori O.
Siloam springs
I have IBS and Tums never really did anything to help me. It helps if I have an upset stomach not from IBS but if I am having a bad day and lots of stomach pains they never really help.
Denise S.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I have only used Tums when I have heartburn. They work fast. I had heartburn bad with both my pregnancies so I had to carry my Tums everywhere I went. I don't care for the taste but honestly, they aren't that bad.
Kaylie G.
Ummm ... I don't really get heartburn but when I get a stomachache which you can use tums for it helps but I don't really  use tums so I can't really say anything about them because I don't really get stomachaches so yea that what I think about tums
Jillian S.
Leola, PA
These are a must have in my house with a fiancé that prefers pizza over anything else. They quickly relieve indigestion or heartburn so you can get back to whatever you were doing!
Haleigh W.
Yucaipa, CA
These are great to have on you at home and in the car, there are lots of foods that can cause heartburn and these chewable tablets work well in getting into your system to help ease pain
Brittany C.
Bluff City, TN
Works within 5 mins of taking. I suffer from ibs so tums is a god send especially one that works so quickly. Love the fruity smoothie flavors instead of the usual chakly ones.
J. T.
I used these tums smoothies when I was pregnant with all three of my babies. I had horrible heart burn with all the spicy food I would crave and they worked for me every time
Veronica H.
We always have Tums in out household. I'm not really the biggest fan of this particular flavor of Tums. It tasted a little more on the chalky side for myself and my husband.