Tums Extra Strength 750 Tropical Fruit Smoothies Antacid Calcium Supplement 72 Ct Bottle uploaded by Michaela D.

BY TUMS

Nellie L.
This flavor of tums is great. It is a little sweet and dissolves quickly. It does not leave a bad after taste and works relatively quickly to relieve heart burn.
Alysha F.
Wyoming, MI
Love the flavors. Fast acting and always helps with heartburn right away. The flavors are the best part of taking Tums! Love the smoothie flavor more than anything else. Always have to have these around.
Amy C.
I prefer the smoothie style Tums best, they work faster and have a better texture. My only disappointment is they used to make a mint flavored of this same type but either they discontinued it or I just can't find it. Either way, this is the tums to try!
Ricco C.
LAS VEGAS , NV
Kind of tastes like fruit. I like the green ones. Also tastes like chalk. Minus one star.Helps when you ate too many slices of pepperoni pizza or drank too much red wine. Plus two stars.Their commercial theme song is now stuck in my head. Tum ta-tum tum TUMS!!! Minus one star.
Angie W.
If I need something quick, I use these tums! I don't get heartburn very often and I usually do more natural remedies BUT when I need a quick fix while I'm running errands, I pop a couple in my mouth and they work pretty decent. It's cheap and taste great, but be careful! They are not candy even though  they taste so good!
Stacy H.
St George, UT
They surprisingly taste pretty good! Much improved from the original. I actually had a sour stomach and took some Tums for it and started to feel better within a few minutes! The taste and effectiveness seems to be a bit better than the off brands. I recommend them!
Phyllis D.
Marietta, GA
The Tums Extra Strength Tropical Fruit Antacid is the best tasting of all the varieties and brands. They are effective in reducing the symptoms of heartburn after a spicy meal. We always repurchase this product, as we have found that it is the fastest acting.
Lindzi M.
Fresno, CA
This was my go to for pregnancy! I had outrageous heartburn & it always helped! I only had to use it during pregnancy, but I used it multiple times daily! Honestly it's pretty comparable to other similar products, but I was pleased with the results.
Olivia C.
Albemarle
As with the peppermint flavored Tums, I am not a huge fan of the taste (though the smoothie kind is slightly more tolerable than the peppermint). I was, however, very impressed with the results. I would definitely consider buying these again!
Libby H.
Oxford, MS
Tums that DONT taste like you're eating a chalk stick, yum!!! These help me so much. I definitely recommend the smoothie mix because they taste good and work very fast. I have tried other brands besides tums and they never work as fast.