Tums Extra Strength 750 Tropical Fruit Smoothies Antacid Calcium Supplement 72 Ct Bottle uploaded by Michaela D.

BY TUMS #97 in Antacids

Tori O.
Siloam springs
I have IBS and Tums never really did anything to help me. It helps if I have an upset stomach not from IBS but if I am having a bad day and lots of stomach pains they never really help.
Kaylie G.
Ummm ... I don't really get heartburn but when I get a stomachache which you can use tums for it helps but I don't really  use tums so I can't really say anything about them because I don't really get stomachaches so yea that what I think about tums
Denise S.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I have only used Tums when I have heartburn. They work fast. I had heartburn bad with both my pregnancies so I had to carry my Tums everywhere I went. I don't care for the taste but honestly, they aren't that bad.
Jillian S.
Leola, PA
These are a must have in my house with a fiancé that prefers pizza over anything else. They quickly relieve indigestion or heartburn so you can get back to whatever you were doing!
Haleigh W.
Yucaipa, CA
These are great to have on you at home and in the car, there are lots of foods that can cause heartburn and these chewable tablets work well in getting into your system to help ease pain
J. T.
I used these tums smoothies when I was pregnant with all three of my babies. I had horrible heart burn with all the spicy food I would crave and they worked for me every time
Brittany C.
Bluff City, TN
Works within 5 mins of taking. I suffer from ibs so tums is a god send especially one that works so quickly. Love the fruity smoothie flavors instead of the usual chakly ones.
Jessica N.
While the smoothies taste better than the regular tums, they still have a very chalky texture and undesirable taste. However, they do work well when eating foods that cause acidity. I would recommend to anyone who has acid reflux.
LaShawna B.
Columbus, OH
I deal with acid indigestion almost every night. However after I chew up a few Tums extra strength fruit flavored tabs ALL of my symptoms are gone! Also very affordable.
Roksana D.
These tums do the job and PLUS they taste great! You can't go wrong with a medicine that fixes your heart burn and tastes like a smoothie all at the same time! Winning :)