Tums Extra Strength 750 Tropical Fruit Smoothies Antacid Calcium Supplement 72 Ct Bottle uploaded by Michaela D.

BY TUMS #97 in Antacids

Nikki D.
New York
The smoothie time are awesome. They work fast and they taste good. They are often in sale and are affordable. Definitely exceeded my expectations. I usually buy them at CVS! Would recommend them to anyone !
Cait B.
I actually hate chewing these, not as much as the non "smoothie" tums, but I still hate it. But damn they work. If you have a sensitive stomach buy these and keep them on you at all times, thank me later.
Kirsten K.
Niagara Falls, NY
TUMS are truly life savers lol I have a family history of sensitive stomachs and everyone uses TUMS of some kind. These are my personal favorite because they work good and fast and taste good too. Definitely recommend!
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
My house always has time. It's a great brand and it's affordable. It lasts a long time and the bottle smells good because of all the fruity flavors inside. It met my expectations even though I have never used it myself.
Jamie G.
New Phila, OH
The tropical smoothie tums taste amazing and work just like the original tums. I expected a fruity tablet and that's exactly what I got. I would definitely by these again and recommend these to a friend.
Christina S.
San Marcos , CA
Great flavor and always helps me when I'm not feeling too well. I don't use it often but when I do I k is it will work! I bought mine at the local drugstore. They are just about everywhere! I would recommend
Hanna J.
Saint Albans, WV
i love these tums because that's re effective and taste good. i buy them at walmart and it deft meet my expectations. i will definitely recommend this to others and i will buy it when i get the chance.
Tianna B.
Philadelphia , PA
These didn't really work for me. I like how they taste, but they really didn't do what they said they would do. They are a good price and you get a lot in the bottle. I wouldn't buy them again and I haven't for years.
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
I'm not sure what I would do without tuns while I was pregnant! These ones taste great and don't leave that chalky after taste in your mouth. Effective and well worth it! Will purchase again and again!
Samantha W.
Leland, NC
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I WISH SOMEONE WOULD MAKE A CANDY LIKE THIS. IT HELPS SO WELL IN COMBINATION WITH MY NEXIUM. I HAVE ACID RE-FLUX. I WILL ALWAYS HAVE THESE IN MY PURSE. HIGH RECOMMEND.