Tums Extra Strength 750 Tropical Fruit Smoothies Antacid Calcium Supplement 72 Ct Bottle uploaded by Michaela D.

BY TUMS #90 in Antacids

Rachel G.
These tasted pretty gross. I only had to use them for a short period of time with an acute reflux exacerbation and they did work to relieve soem of my discomfort, but not long term (they are not supposed to work long term, or be used long term). I did not like the flavor though, which made it hard to use them.
Alexa R.
The first time I tried Tums, I swore it would be my last. They were the mint type and, although they helped with reflux, tasted too bad to seem worth it. These ones fix that problem and still work just as well. Color me relieved!
Jenna S.
Tums does alright for my stomachaches. I am a very stressed person who gets them as a result, and tums works sometimes, but not all the time depending on the severity. All in all, there are better things on the market.
Sarah O.
Mt Washington, KY
I don't get indigestion very often, but when I do, I like using Tums. The smoothie flavors are my favorite because it doesn't have a strong chalky taste like other heart burn relievers. I recommend this to everyone!
Elizabeth G.
Downey, CA
These are very good if you suffer from heartburn, I like the flavor and they definitely work you can also take them if you are pregnant, safe to use . They are good in price and very affordable. Im a satisfied user .
Destiny J.
Attica, KS
I feel like everything gives me heartburn for some reason but it doesn't stop me because spicy food is my favorite thing ever. So I always keep tums around and it helps instantly like magic. Definitely a must have.
Nikki D.
New York
The smoothie time are awesome. They work fast and they taste good. They are often in sale and are affordable. Definitely exceeded my expectations. I usually buy them at CVS! Would recommend them to anyone !
Kirsten K.
Geneseo, NY
TUMS are truly life savers lol I have a family history of sensitive stomachs and everyone uses TUMS of some kind. These are my personal favorite because they work good and fast and taste good too. Definitely recommend!
Cait B.
I actually hate chewing these, not as much as the non "smoothie" tums, but I still hate it. But damn they work. If you have a sensitive stomach buy these and keep them on you at all times, thank me later.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
My house always has time. It's a great brand and it's affordable. It lasts a long time and the bottle smells good because of all the fruity flavors inside. It met my expectations even though I have never used it myself.