Tums Extra Strength 750 Tropical Fruit Smoothies Antacid Calcium Supplement 72 Ct Bottle uploaded by Michaela D.

BY TUMS #90 in Antacids

Lindzi M.
Fresno, CA
This was my go to for pregnancy! I had outrageous heartburn & it always helped! I only had to use it during pregnancy, but I used it multiple times daily! Honestly it's pretty comparable to other similar products, but I was pleased with the results.
Olivia C.
Albemarle
As with the peppermint flavored Tums, I am not a huge fan of the taste (though the smoothie kind is slightly more tolerable than the peppermint). I was, however, very impressed with the results. I would definitely consider buying these again!
Ariel H.
Shoals, IN
LOVE these! They taste great, just like candy. They definitely provide relief when I have heartburn or an upset stomach. They are definitely a must have for every household! I even have a small size I carry in my purse! Great price as well
Jessica R.
Salyersville, KY
These saved my life during pregnancy as well as any other time I've had heartburn. My family loves the smoothie flavor. Works great. Easily shopped for in variety of stores we use. Affordable! The Best in heartburn/indigestion relief!
audrey a.
NORMAN, OK
I like the banana flavored ones the best and it works okay. It's better than nothing. Honestly, I haven't been able to find one of these that stops an upset tummy for long enough. Also, they are kind of expensive if you are a regular user.
Haali M.
Arlington, TX
The smoothies make eating tums so much easier and the taste is so much better. I went through a bottle a week with my pregnancies and still to this day keep a bottle in my cabinet . There is nothing that relieves my heartburn faster.
Amanda D.
New Hudson, MI
Love these because they relieve my stomach instantly. Not only that but they even taste good as well and I don't HATE taking them. Great, effective product and I definitely recommend it to other people who are looking to purchase!
Elizabeth M.
Columbia, TN
I suffer from indigestion and heartburn frequently, but Tums help eliminate my symptoms. I have been using Tums for years and they are the only brand I use now. They taste great and are fast acting. If you are looking for a good antacid, give these a try.
Briana J.
These actually taste pretty good and they work really quickly. They're also a medication that you're allowed to take while you're pregnant so they worked wonders for my heartburn during that time. They're also really reasonably priced
Cassandra S.
I have an acid reflux disorder and use this on the regular when I'm having more issues than normal with reflux and heartburn. The flavor of the smoothie ones is a little less chalky than their normal ones and I have to say that is a treat.