Tums Extra Strength 750 Tropical Fruit Smoothies Antacid Calcium Supplement 72 Ct Bottle uploaded by Michaela D.

BY TUMS #91 in Antacids

Kayla B.
Hyde Park, MA
while pregnant i had the worst heartburn and rather than try something super strong like zantac, I preferred to pop tums all day. the flavors are yummy and they controlled my heartburn well. definitely a reason they are such a popular brand for heartburn and indigestion
Kasey S.
Morgan Hill, CA
I have only taken these once or twice due to really bad heartburn after my 21st birthday. It was probably the vodka! The helped out a lot though and I felt a lot better after taking them. I don't like chewing vitamins or medicine so that was the downside but they help!
Ricco C.
Las Vegas, NV
Kind of tastes like fruit. I like the green ones. Also tastes like chalk. Minus one star.Helps when you ate too many slices of pepperoni pizza or drank too much red wine. Plus two stars.Their commercial theme song is now stuck in my head. Tum ta-tum tum TUMS!!! Minus one star.
Stacy H.
St George, UT
They surprisingly taste pretty good! Much improved from the original. I actually had a sour stomach and took some Tums for it and started to feel better within a few minutes! The taste and effectiveness seems to be a bit better than the off brands. I recommend them!
Laura Y.
Telford, PA
these have always been my go to tums flavor.  I like the sublte fruity mix of flavors.  I aloswy pop one ro two if my stomach is upset and after a few minutes i am already feeling better.  I highly recommend.  My boyfriend says these are his favorite flavor as well
Courtney L.
IN MY OPINION TUMS WORKS BEST FOR ME WHEN I HAVE LIKE ACID REFLUX . IT HAPPENS TO ME MORE OFTEN THAN IT USED TO SO I KEEP THIS BOTTLE OF TUMS IN MY PURSE WHEN EVER I MAY NEED THEM. I CHEW TWO OR THREE AND WITH IN 15 TO 20 MINUTES I CAN TELL THAT IT IS WORKING!
Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
I use Tums to supplement my prescription medication for heartburn. It works quickly, it's available almost everywhere and it usually doesn't taste too chalky. I would recommend taking higher than the recommended dose though. It's not as effective as they claim.
Gabriela M.
Mesa, AZ
I have used this product because it is easier to carry for vacations and such. No need for a bulky bottle and I do not have to worry about the liquid getting everywhere since it is not liquid. I think that is the best part. They have a good taste to them too.
Phyllis D.
Marietta, GA
The Tums Extra Strength Tropical Fruit Antacid is the best tasting of all the varieties and brands. They are effective in reducing the symptoms of heartburn after a spicy meal. We always repurchase this product, as we have found that it is the fastest acting.
Renee W.
Frederick , MD
I keep a bottle of these in my truck for emergencies. My partner and I experience heartburn several times a week and rely on these frequently for instant relief. The flavor is better than one would think and the best part is the assortment that is offered.