Tums Extra Strength 750 Tropical Fruit Smoothies Antacid Calcium Supplement 72 Ct Bottle uploaded by Michaela D.

BY TUMS

Laura Y.
Telford, PA
these have always been my go to tums flavor.  I like the sublte fruity mix of flavors.  I aloswy pop one ro two if my stomach is upset and after a few minutes i am already feeling better.  I highly recommend.  My boyfriend says these are his favorite flavor as well
Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
I use Tums to supplement my prescription medication for heartburn. It works quickly, it's available almost everywhere and it usually doesn't taste too chalky. I would recommend taking higher than the recommended dose though. It's not as effective as they claim.
Courtney L.
IN MY OPINION TUMS WORKS BEST FOR ME WHEN I HAVE LIKE ACID REFLUX . IT HAPPENS TO ME MORE OFTEN THAN IT USED TO SO I KEEP THIS BOTTLE OF TUMS IN MY PURSE WHEN EVER I MAY NEED THEM. I CHEW TWO OR THREE AND WITH IN 15 TO 20 MINUTES I CAN TELL THAT IT IS WORKING!
Gabriela M.
Mesa, AZ
I have used this product because it is easier to carry for vacations and such. No need for a bulky bottle and I do not have to worry about the liquid getting everywhere since it is not liquid. I think that is the best part. They have a good taste to them too.
Kasey S.
Morgan Hill, CA
I have only taken these once or twice due to really bad heartburn after my 21st birthday. It was probably the vodka! The helped out a lot though and I felt a lot better after taking them. I don't like chewing vitamins or medicine so that was the downside but they help!
Renee W.
Frederick , MD
I keep a bottle of these in my truck for emergencies. My partner and I experience heartburn several times a week and rely on these frequently for instant relief. The flavor is better than one would think and the best part is the assortment that is offered.
Kelsey F.
Pooler, GA
These are my favorite tums! I recently have gotten heartburn more frequently and these help immediately. The fruit smoothie flavors are so good that I don't mind taking them. I have gotten my mom and sister hooked on these as well. Definitely recommend.
Ariel H.
Shoals, IN
LOVE these! They taste great, just like candy. They definitely provide relief when I have heartburn or an upset stomach. They are definitely a must have for every household! I even have a small size I carry in my purse! Great price as well
Jessica R.
Salyersville, KY
These saved my life during pregnancy as well as any other time I've had heartburn. My family loves the smoothie flavor. Works great. Easily shopped for in variety of stores we use. Affordable! The Best in heartburn/indigestion relief!
Haali M.
Arlington, TX
The smoothies make eating tums so much easier and the taste is so much better. I went through a bottle a week with my pregnancies and still to this day keep a bottle in my cabinet . There is nothing that relieves my heartburn faster.