Tums Extra Strength 750 Tropical Fruit Smoothies Antacid Calcium Supplement 72 Ct Bottle uploaded by Michaela D.

BY TUMS

Melissa V.
I LOVE TUMS! I have a very sensitive stomach, so these come in handy a lot when I eat something spicy or acidic.
Jenna S.
Fort Meade, MD
Product doesnt take long to work and has a great taste. A product i turn to when i get heart burn or indigestion.
Jessica R.
Lafayette, IN
I get heartburn from any juices. This helps almost instantly with that. I try to always have a jar in my purse.
Syre M.
San Leandro , CA
I'm the weirdo that gets heart burn every time I drink so I always keep tums on me so it doesn't ruin the night
Sarah B.
Rocklin, CA
These were a lifesaver to me when I was pregnant and had heartburn and indigestion. The flavors help as well.
Haleigh W.
GFAFB , ND
Helped relieve some discomfort. Was not a fan of the texture but the taste was better than the original tums.
Cadee M.
Owensboro, KY
I keep these in my car for on the go! Always helps when my tummy is upset. I use these once or twice a week
Maria G.
My life savers! I can eat all sorts of peppers and lime without the horrible night time gastritis burn.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Work very good. When I get sore stomach this is I reach for. Reasonable priced and readily available.
Kaitlyn C.
These are better than the regular ones for the flavor! These act fast and eliminate my heart burn!