Tums Extra Strength 750 Tropical Fruit Smoothies Antacid Calcium Supplement 72 Ct Bottle uploaded by Michaela D.

BY TUMS #92 in Antacids

Dallas L.
Orem
These work great and don't taste too bad. I always have some on hand. They always work when I have stomach pain.
Syre M.
San Leandro , CA
I'm the weirdo that gets heart burn every time I drink so I always keep tums on me so it doesn't ruin the night
Jessica R.
Lafayette, IN
I get heartburn from any juices. This helps almost instantly with that. I try to always have a jar in my purse.
Sarah B.
Rocklin, CA
These were a lifesaver to me when I was pregnant and had heartburn and indigestion. The flavors help as well.
Haleigh W.
Gfafb , ND
Helped relieve some discomfort. Was not a fan of the texture but the taste was better than the original tums.
Cadee M.
Owensboro, KY
I keep these in my car for on the go! Always helps when my tummy is upset. I use these once or twice a week
Maria G.
My life savers! I can eat all sorts of peppers and lime without the horrible night time gastritis burn.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Work very good. When I get sore stomach this is I reach for. Reasonable priced and readily available.
Kaitlyn C.
These are better than the regular ones for the flavor! These act fast and eliminate my heart burn!
Kristina L.
Dallas, TX
Taste good easy to chew works immediately doesn't taste like chalk Amazing fast and easy to carry