Tums Extra Strength 750 Tropical Fruit Smoothies Antacid Calcium Supplement 72 Ct Bottle uploaded by Michaela D.

BY TUMS #97 in Antacids

Amber P.
chicago, IL
They sell these at the dollar store. And i always pick them up. They work great when my tummy isnt working well. I reccomend
Kristin C.
If you have to eat what tastes like chalk, at least it can be fruity. And it works so quickly. Always relief when I need it.
Madisyn F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These were great while I was pregnant and had horrible acid reflux. Not only pregnancy safe but also don't taste terrible.
Natasha H.
We keep a bottle of this at my job for those daysbwhen you need it. It is very fast acting and the flavors are pretty good.
Andrea M.
These tums flavor are actually pretty good. I used these while I was pregnant with my last child and they worked so well!
Jessica S.
Apopka, F L
I have gerd, and it effects me a lot. But if I take a few of these a couple times before I eat I'm all good afterwards!
Carisa R.
While pregnant I took these daily!!! They helped so much with my heart burn and I definitely would recommend to others.
Valentina V.
Daytona beach , FL
It works really well, have amazing taste, amazing flavors, it meet my expectations, it is effective and easy to find
Stephanie M.
Katy, TX
They worked like a charm. They also give you the calcium that you need if you're not a big milk drinker like myself.
Jenna S.
Fort Meade, MD
Product doesnt take long to work and has a great taste. A product i turn to when i get heart burn or indigestion.