Tums Extra Strength 750 Tropical Fruit Smoothies Antacid Calcium Supplement 72 Ct Bottle uploaded by Michaela D.

BY TUMS #96 in Antacids

paige t.
sioux falls, SD
I just love the taste of these and they work really well. But I have to buy the smaller pack because the big one goes bad after awhile.
Callie p.
Product works well. Helps instantly ! Great flavor. I take two and helps instantly . It's adorably but also has a little price to it
Amanda C.
I love the tums smoothies. These were my go to when I was pregnant with both of my kids. They aren't near as chalky as the original.
Laura A.
Parker, CO
Tums suppresses the symptoms of acid reflux and heartburn. I personally don't like the chalky texture and it makes me feel nauseous.
Amy G.
Tums have always been my best friend for heartburn when I was pregnant with my children. Its definitely a product we will always use.
Alexandra H.
Pomona, CA
They work and honestly that is all that matters. As for the taste, not my favorite, but I care more about how effective they were.
Fabiola B.
I don't usually get acid pain but when I do I always come to this product, helps out right away and doesn't make any further damage
Sarah C.
Wautoma, WI
This is the only product I use if I need. It doesn't taste clauky or have a bad after taste. It taste so smooth and helps out alot
Alina S.
They taste ok and really help ease your symptoms fairly quickly. They're not too expensive and can be found at your local pharmacy
Tara R.
West Mifflin , PA
Great product and flavor.Tums are my go to when I need anti acidsTums Antacid Smoothies Assorted Fruit - 140 CT