Tums Extra Strength 750 Tropical Fruit Smoothies Antacid Calcium Supplement 72 Ct Bottle uploaded by Michaela D.

BY TUMS #96 in Antacids

Kelsey G.
West Valley City, UT
These taste delicious AND they actually work! I took them often while pregnant and they were my life saver! Fast and easy, you can't do better
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
When I was pregnant these were a godsend. I would've munch on these anytime I even when I had a glass of water . And they don't taste that bad.
Sarah B.
The TUMS TROPICAL FRUIT SMOOTHIES flavor is really the best flavor for TUMS. I take these nearly once a week for upset stomach or acid issues.
Emily F.
Moultrie, GA
These work so well! I take them any time I have acid reflux and this cures it in no time. These flavors are wonderful and they're easy to chew!
Kimberly B.
Freeland, PA
Work great and fast! Almost immediate relief. Tried other brands and these definitely work the best. Great flavor as well with no aftertaste.
Chloe W.
Columbus, MS
Honestly, I hate the taste and texture of these. It's like eating chalk, but it's still my go to because it cures indigestion within minutes
Rebecca L.
These Tums taste great and do the job, they're almost like candy! I doon't get heartburn often, but when I do these tums will kick it out!
Lindsey M.
Conway
Tums is great! Fast working and reliable. I rarely have heartburn, but my husbands does all the time and Tums provides relief every time.
Christina B.
The cost is not bad, the taste is good! I usually take two before I start getting relief and you can usually find a coupon for them too!
Manda O.
Tums always help my heartburn and uneasy stomach. I love the fruit smoothie flavors because they help eliminate that acidic reflux taste.