Tums Extra Strength 750 Tropical Fruit Smoothies Antacid Calcium Supplement 72 Ct Bottle uploaded by Michaela D.

BY TUMS #66 in Antacids

Kiari H.
Kiari H.
I don't use this product everyday, but when I do I appreciate how fast it works - usually within 30 seconds of popping into my mouth. I used to use it quite often, but have change my diet, and stressed down my life. Now I use it only when I slip up on my diet. But I am allergic to Red dyes So I only use the Wintergreen flavor. Some of my family members are allergic to yellow, red and blue, and i don't think tums makes a plain white flavor anymore.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Frisco, TX
Love the day I found out that these were doctor approved to take during pregnancy. I would frequently get sick to my stomach and have heartburn that the same time. This flavor helped me get the medicine down so I could feel better within minutes. I never left the house without them! Tums Smoothies Extra Strength Assorted Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement, 60ct
Kasey T.
Kasey T.
Kunkletown, PA
Tums might have well be my life blood. I take them fairly often- and have never had an issue. I will not get a knock off brand- it must always be Tums because too many brands taste like pure chalk and that just upsets my stomache more!! The Tropical Fruit flavor of Tums is even the best! If you are hurting, you might as well taste something yummy!
Cassondra C.
Cassondra C.
I love these! I am super picky with flavor and texture so for me to like these is saying a lot. They also usually help pretty well when I get an upset stomach or stomach pain (even from anxiety). My one wish that would make the product better is if they sold a color specific pack, yellow/banana is my favorite by far and I'd love to be able to just buy that flavor!
Brittney B.
Brittney B.
Dublin, GA
I used these constantly during my pregnancies with both babies. My husband said I ate them like candy. The taste was pleasant and with the added bonus of increased calcium intake on top of heartburn and indigestion relief, these are a winner in my book. I took off one star for the texture. Occas5they are a bit gritty!
Angie W.
Angie W.
If I need something quick, I use these tums! I don't get heartburn very often and I usually do more natural remedies BUT when I need a quick fix while I'm running errands, I pop a couple in my mouth and they work pretty decent. It's cheap and taste great, but be careful! They are not candy even though  they taste so good!
Cara S.
Cara S.
Shaker Hts, OH
I've always used Tums since I found success with them many years ago, but the recent flavor additions of the "Smoothie" Tums actually taste great, and definitely my go-to for indigestion. I would definitely recommend to anyone, and the fruit flavors are not chalky or too syrupy.
Ricco C.
Ricco C.
Las Vegas, NV
Kind of tastes like fruit. I like the green ones. Also tastes like chalk. Minus one star.Helps when you ate too many slices of pepperoni pizza or drank too much red wine. Plus two stars.Their commercial theme song is now stuck in my head. Tum ta-tum tum TUMS!!! Minus one star.
Amber N.
Amber N.
Newport, NC
While the tums slowly helped eliminate my heartburn, it took two tablets to start to feel any relief. Also, it did not get rid of my heartburn completely. The pricing is the only reason I gave it three stars. Simply because it was fair priced and you got quite a few tablets.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Brockton, MA
while pregnant i had the worst heartburn and rather than try something super strong like zantac, I preferred to pop tums all day. the flavors are yummy and they controlled my heartburn well. definitely a reason they are such a popular brand for heartburn and indigestion