Tums Extra Strength 750 Sugar Free Orange Cream Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 80 CT uploaded by Will A.Tums Extra Strength 750 Sugar Free Orange Cream Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 80 CT uploaded by Dahlia V.

BY TUMS #85 in Antacids

Tums?? Extra Strength 750 Sugar Free Orange Cream Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
80 chewable tablets.
71682XA. see more...

• Has anyone ever tried this? im stuck on usisng liquid antacids be...2 Answers
  • Are these available in the Smoothies kind?1 Answers
  • How long does it take for tums to work for you?20 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "These taste great , and are awesome for stomach aches or just as a calcium supplement " in 5 reviews
Christine K.
Humble, TX
I have never been a fan of TUMs... But I LOVE these... These make my tummy feel so much better. I highly highly recommend these. They have a great flavor, and definitely do the trick. I'm upset that I have been missing out on TUMs all of these years.
Christine P.
Only kind I'll eat. Works like a charm when having an upset stomach or heartburn. While pregnant if pop two before bed and sleep so much better because it would prevent acid build up. These and ginger snaps saved me.
Samantha R.
Norwell, MA
These work great when you have a stomach ache or heartburn i don't need the extra strength and it is a little chalky
Sammie M.
These are great for stomach pains and acid reflux. I don't like the chalky feel but they do help.
Elizabeth R.
I have not tried the Orange cream flavor but I have tried Tums and they definitely work
Ashley J.
Valdosta, GA
So no tums are great, right? But we don't eat them for their tastiness. These have the best taste with the least aftertaste of any I've tried. They were my best friend during pregnancy. Inexpensive and easy to find in a pharmacy.
Sarah B.
Mobile, AL
Tums are AMAZING at releiveing heartburn. And for preggos they are LIFE!!! This was the only thing my OB reccommended for me when I was pregnant. I got horrible heartburn towards the end of my pregnancy, and TUMS gave me relief FAST! And they aren't chalky tasting like other products out there.
Monyque S.
Clinton, MA
I love these and how the flavor masks the powdery texture. It just seems like I am eating candy and takes my mind away from the fact I am consuming a pain med. I love how u can just eat it and you do t have to dissolve it or take it with water.
cindy r.
Kissimmee, FL
My dad suffers from stomach gas count and this is one of the drugs that positively favor him. Currently in the city where I live is not too much so we have to get another product but this is very good and helps a lot to improve stomach discomfort
Rory F.
My go to got heartburn. The taste isn't as bad as the normal chalky from most others. Effective but you do need to take multiple times verses some medicines that are only once a day. I would absolutely buy again since I always seem to run out
Kimberly G.
Los angeles, Ca
How long does it take for tums to work for you?
Jade F.
BATON ROUGE, LA
Has anyone ever tried this? im stuck on usisng liquid antacids because I can imagine they work faster and is more effective. Is it just as food in chewable tablet form?
Ashley D.
Are these available in the Smoothies kind?