Tums Extra Strength 750 Sugar Free Orange Cream Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 80 CT uploaded by Will A.Tums Extra Strength 750 Sugar Free Orange Cream Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 80 CT uploaded by Dahlia V.

BY TUMS

Tums?? Extra Strength 750 Sugar Free Orange Cream Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
80 chewable tablets.
71682XA. see more...

• Has anyone ever tried this? im stuck on usisng liquid ant...2 Answers
  • Are these available in the Smoothies kind?1 Answers
  • How long does it take for tums to work for you?20 Answers
  • "These taste great , and are awesome for stomach aches or just as a calcium supplement " in 5 reviews
Sarah B.
Mobile, AL
Tums are AMAZING at releiveing heartburn. And for preggos they are LIFE!!! This was the only thing my OB reccommended for me when I was pregnant. I got horrible heartburn towards the end of my pregnancy, and TUMS gave me relief FAST! And they aren't chalky tasting like other products out there.
CMCT T.
Memphis, TN
I rely on this stuff! I also take RX medication for my acid reflux, but when indigestion flares up I take 2-4 tums sometimes preemptively even. It tastes good and I keep it in my purse. I am always a fan of a sugar free option!
Ashley J.
Valdosta, GA
So no tums are great, right? But we don't eat them for their tastiness. These have the best taste with the least aftertaste of any I've tried. They were my best friend during pregnancy. Inexpensive and easy to find in a pharmacy.
Em H.
My whole family uses these when heartburns come along! They are very affordable and we buy them at our local drug store. They help quickly with heartburns and don't taste bad either. I use it once a month because I don't get heartburn that easily. I would recommend and buy it again.
Brooke F.
Pottstown, PA
I use this flavor, berry and the tropical flavor. They always work fairly quickly and don't taste horrible. We're basically chewing chalk...so if you can make it taste a little better, Tums is definitely the way to go!
Alana H.
Brooklyn, NY
tasty! not like other so call fruity tablets that taste nothing like fruit lol I use to take these a lot back when i was in school and they really helped and it was no problem to take them because of the taste. :)
Leanne C.
We buy these tums. They seem to last us quite sometime. They also aren't really expensive and you get quite a bit in this pack. Tums are the only thing I take for heartburn they really do the trick for me.
Ryan C.
Pretty good taste if you use them before you brush your teeth. For others that like the taste of tang this might be more your speed. Still very effective at relieving heart burn
Robyn D.
Bellbrook, OH
This is something I take due to being a diabetic. It doesn't impact my blood sugar much, tastes great, and still gets the job done when my reflux meds don't get the job done.
Kristen G.
Northglenn, CO
I don’t remember very much about my great grandma, but I do remember that she always had a bottle of fruit flavored tums on her side table. She would give me one and I always thought that it was candy and I was getting lucky… I’m sure they aren’t a great thing to give children but I will always be grateful for the fond memory that I have.
Kimberly G.
Los Angeles , CA
How long does it take for tums to work for you?
Jade F.
BATON ROUGE, LA
Has anyone ever tried this? im stuck on usisng liquid antacids because I can imagine they work faster and is more effective. Is it just as food in chewable tablet form?
Ashley D.
Are these available in the Smoothies kind?