Tums Extra Strength 750 Calcium Rich Chewable Tablets uploaded by Elizabeth W.

BY TUMS

Goes to Work in Seconds. Extra Strength Relief. Antacid/Calcium Supplement. Chewable. Artificially flavored. . see more...

Starla D.
I used to use time all the time, they work pretty good. Great for upset stomach or anything like that. Got from Walmart
Darlene A.
Quick relief for indigestion and bonus of getting some calcium in the process.  Good product for indigestion
LINETTE M. M.
A staple for every home. It releived indigestion,heart burn amd upset stomach in just a few minutes from taking it.
Dina T.
Neillsville, WI
The ultimate Classic discomfort relief. Lasts forever when stored properly. It's worth having a bottle around.
yesenia c.
1,064 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Another thing I can't live without! I get heartburn like there's no tomorrow and these save my life every time
Dylan M.
I like the flavor of these and they work pretty good. They are a little chalky but other then that works great.
Heather K.
Attica, NY
These tums are a major go to for me! Flavor is good and works fast to relieve my heart burn and acid reflux.
ASHLEY R.
LOUISVILLE, KY
These extra strength tablets work so good. They relieve all indigestion and taste pretty good as well.
Heidi B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This is my go to for heart burn and indigestion. It tastes good and works. Plus there is calcium in it too!
Ashley S.
Browns Mills, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Being pregnant this has been amazing for relieving my heartburn plus it has calcium in it which is great.