Tums Extra Strength 750 Calcium Rich Chewable Tablets uploaded by Elizabeth W.

BY TUMS

Goes to Work in Seconds. Extra Strength Relief. Antacid/Calcium Supplement. Chewable. Artificially flavored. . see more...

Leceicia C.
Lake Elsinore , CA
My boyfriend constantly gets heart burn form eating food so I always keep tums on hand anywhere we go great price and fast acting
Kristina K.
Not a fan of the chalky substance but these seemed to have worked for me, gets the job done. The flavored ones definitely help
Kyra B.
Davenport, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I was pregnant and having horrible heartburn these helped so much. Nothing else helped with the uncomfortable feeling
Abby M.
Las vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has been my go to antacid for as long as i can remember. I always make sure i have this available at home at all times
Jessica A.
Chattanooga, TN
Used these like candy when I was pregnant with both kids. Heartburn was horrible and this helped me throughout the day!!
Tabitha L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When i was pregnant i lived off of these things. Great taste and i could actually tolerate it. Great price for the amount
Samantha E.
Extra strength was such a life saver during my pregnancy. I had awful indigestion and heart burn and this helped greatly!
Rebecca L.
Sapulpa, OK
I love the cherry!! I love tums because they help a lot. Also they make your stomach feel better as well as acid reflex!
Makala M.
Roy, UT
Helps a lor when I'm having hearrburn. I'm very grateful that my mom introduced me to taking them a couple of years ago.
Diane L.
Boise, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Good ol' Tums! What can I say? They're the best remedy for heart burn there is! They taste a bit chalky, but do the job.