Tums Extra Strength 750 Calcium Rich Chewable Tablets uploaded by Elizabeth W.

BY TUMS #61 in Antacids

Goes to Work in Seconds. Extra Strength Relief. Antacid/Calcium Supplement. Chewable. Artificially flavored. . see more...

Kristina K.
Not a fan of the chalky substance but these seemed to have worked for me, gets the job done. The flavored ones definitely help
Abby M.
Las vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has been my go to antacid for as long as i can remember. I always make sure i have this available at home at all times
Kyra B.
Davenport, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I was pregnant and having horrible heartburn these helped so much. Nothing else helped with the uncomfortable feeling
Jessica A.
Chattanooga, TN
Used these like candy when I was pregnant with both kids. Heartburn was horrible and this helped me throughout the day!!
Tabitha L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When i was pregnant i lived off of these things. Great taste and i could actually tolerate it. Great price for the amount
Samantha E.
Extra strength was such a life saver during my pregnancy. I had awful indigestion and heart burn and this helped greatly!
Diane L.
Boise, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Good ol' Tums! What can I say? They're the best remedy for heart burn there is! They taste a bit chalky, but do the job.
Kala M.
Roy, UT
Helps a lor when I'm having hearrburn. I'm very grateful that my mom introduced me to taking them a couple of years ago.
Rebecca L.
Sapulpa, OK
I love the cherry!! I love tums because they help a lot. Also they make your stomach feel better as well as acid reflex!
Starla D.
I used to use time all the time, they work pretty good. Great for upset stomach or anything like that. Got from Walmart