Tums Extra Strength 750 Calcium Rich Chewable Tablets uploaded by Elizabeth W.

BY TUMS #71 in Antacids

Goes to Work in Seconds. Extra Strength Relief. Antacid/Calcium Supplement. Chewable. Artificially flavored. . see more...

Riley J.
I have always hated the taste of Toms. But when you're at camp for a week long it is very helpful to have Tom's in your backpack at all times.
jessica c.
Pt Pleasant, WV
I use Tums because of the price and it's always easy to find. It's not terribly effective but helps. So for a quick fix Tums works for me.
Karlee R.
Fitzgerald, GA
Tums were my life saver when I was pregnant with my daughter! It is the only product that would knock out my heartburn and indigestion.
Patricia R.
I keep these handy when I need them, the taste is ok but it does it's job and that is all I care about. Been using them for awhile
Samantha G.
College Sta, TX
I don't feel indigestion often or get heartburn frequently, but when I do, Tums really helps. Cherry is very delicious, as well.
Jamie M.
Indianapolis, IN
A great way to get quick relief from heartburn. Flavor is mild and not overpowering. Good value. I'll be purchasing again for sure.
Maribel D.
I help a lot with the acidity, but I do not like its flavor to me in particular I do not like it and use it as little as possible
Rukiya D.
West Palm Bch, FL
Tim's is a reliable product to have when you're having the discomfort of ingestion from a meal. It's pretty quick and effective.
Leceicia C.
Lake Elsinore , CA
My boyfriend constantly gets heart burn form eating food so I always keep tums on hand anywhere we go great price and fast acting
kristina b.
Douglasville, GA
I like to use Tums cherry flavor they taste really good and they help real fast for my acid I take a few and I'm good for the day