Tums Extra Strength 750 Calcium Rich Chewable Tablets uploaded by Elizabeth W.

BY TUMS #67 in Antacids

Goes to Work in Seconds. Extra Strength Relief. Antacid/Calcium Supplement. Chewable. Artificially flavored. . see more...

Marissa W.
Rogersville, TN
These work great. I personally dont like the flavors they have thought. They are so chalky I just don't like it. Other than that they definitely do their job.
Jena B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband enjoys this flavor he takes these whenever his acid reflux starts to act up or his heartburn. And the price for a bottle of these is a good price.
charlotte y.
['Oxford', ''], MS
When I got to college all the bad foot I started eating led to really bad heart burn and I would pop two of these bad boys and be good to go within minutes.
Tina N.
MELBOURNE, FL
I use these with my second pregnancy while they did help some with the heart burn I had to eat alot of them to do so plus it leaves your mouth feeling chalky
Amanda G.
This product works wonders after having my son I always tend to get heart burn three times a week! And this is what I use and just one makes it all go away!
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Always have the big bottle of Tums on hand! I love Spivey foods, sometimes they don't like me. I like the texture of them too, not chalky like some others.
Kaila E.
I use this when I eat food like pizza and spaghetti. Helps me belch. And my mom use for her acid reflux. It really helps a lot a good product.
Jen H.
So these are pretty chalky but they don't taste too bad. They seemed to work very well while I was experiencing indigestion when I was pregnant.
Lacey C.
Stanley, NC
I take Tums with me every where I go, they work quickly and effectively. I love the cherry flavor, but the only Tums flavor I don't like is mint!
Morgan C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A little chalky, but better than most of the other things out there for upset stomachs, etc. I like the tropical flavors cherry is a little blah