Tums Extra Strength 750 Calcium Rich Chewable Tablets uploaded by Elizabeth W.

BY TUMS

Goes to Work in Seconds. Extra Strength Relief. Antacid/Calcium Supplement. Chewable. Artificially flavored. . see more...

Kala H.
Cedar Bluff, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tums work great. Taste isn't awful, definitely very chalky but nothing that isn't already expected and can't be handled. Works great on heartburn, not as quick as others but for the price it does the job.
Claudia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use this for heart burn. Mainly its calcium and soothes the heartburn real quick. I used this alot when pregnant and kind of tomato just seem to set off my heartburn
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Id say maybe a less sweet next time but a little stronger too or maybe it depends on how bad the heart burn is well i usually take 2-3 and if its really bad 4 but they work quick and are cheap.
Tawona B.
I had heartburn a lot while pregnant. Thankfully this work. I was worried that they would taste super chalky but they weren't bad and it cured my heartburn quickly.
Caroline S.
Not only do these provide an incredibly quick relief to stomach pain and heart burn, but they taste great as well. These can be bought at stores such as Walmart or a basic drug store. Very satisfied. I love keeping tums on hand in the car and house!
Raven F.
Cosby, TN
This brand has always been my go to. It's taste good and it works really well I love it. It is effective. I would highly recommend. It's priced good for quality. I will keep buying this product.
Elizabeth W.
Orlando, FL
Well its obvious that during the Holidays because of the good for and all the drinks we need these they save my night I enjoy the cherry ones they don't have a weird after taste and the are awesome. Happy holidays and eat on!
Malinda I.
Lowell, MA
Maybe it's just me, but I hate the texture of TUMs when you chew it, I only took TUMS once in my life and it did not work for me. I didn't feel anything different
Natalie J.
Hollywood, FL
Best antacid on the market for years, nothing hasnt beat them. Very fast relief, flavor is good and also i reccomend to my patients who have low Calcium levels.
Cle B.
Works fairly quickly when I have to take them.. Decent taste. Not too chalky. Prefer flavored. Tums Extra Strength 750 Calcium Rich Chewable Tablets