Tums Extra Strength 750 Calcium Rich Chewable Tablets uploaded by Elizabeth W.

BY TUMS

Goes to Work in Seconds. Extra Strength Relief. Antacid/Calcium Supplement. Chewable. Artificially flavored. . see more...

Josayn H.
Lincoln, NE
I'm a standard chewable tums girl. I love that these work fast, aren't incredibly expensive and taste great. They aren't as awfully chalky as some other brands and you can pick tums up almost anywhere which is wonderful.
Bianca E.
E Wenatchee, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great product that was introduced to me not too long ago. It works for after I've had an unhealthy lunch. It actually worked better than I thought and I'm glad I gave it a try! I always carry a few with me in my purse.
Robin M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been taking Tums Extra Strength for about a year now on and off, and they are amazing. Anytime I feel like I'm going to get heartburn or anything I take a couple and it goes away within a couple of minutes.
Alexa S.
Kingwood, TX
These tablets are easy to take since they are chewable! The flavors take great and do not have the typical "medicine" flavor. They are very fast acting and relief is there within minutes. I definitely recommend
Kat T.
Mebane, NC
I prefer Tums when I have an upset stomach or heart burn. It is a good value and it seems to work pretty well and helps me feel better. I find it is effective overall. I would recommend this brand to others.
Jennifer H.
Catonsville, MD
These were essential for me when I was pregnant. The taste was fine, with tums it is always hard for me to get past the chalky texture. They do help to relive the irritating hard to live with heartburn.
Kelly J.
Wilson, NC
Great taste. Great product. Great brand. Great price. I LOVE this product. Works great!! When you feel indigestion just pop two. The taste is great! After a few minutes all symptoms disappear. Would highly recommend to others!
Lizeth V.
I have it just in case anyone in my house has heart burn and it's okay. It's does it's job. It a cheaper way to cure temporary heart burn. It's good to just have it in your medication cabinet
Masha A.
San Antonio, TX
Tums is the only medicine I take whenever my tummy hurts. I have struggled with acid reflux my entire life and I don't have to worry about feeling bad for the rest of the day. Would recommend
Erin S.
Helps my sour stomach or acid reflex feel so much better within minutes! The flavors are all really good tasting too. I get this either at cvs or BJs when I wanna stock up. They're very affordable and effective