Tums Extra Strength 750 Calcium Rich Chewable Tablets uploaded by Elizabeth W.

BY TUMS #67 in Antacids

Goes to Work in Seconds. Extra Strength Relief. Antacid/Calcium Supplement. Chewable. Artificially flavored. . see more...

Linn H.
I have these in multiple flavors! Love them! They work great and very quickly! Taste great too! Highly highly recommended to everyone! Well worth the price! I have tried many other over the counter brands and nothing comes close to Tums! You can get these just about every where!! A must have!!
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tums are my go to for my acid reflux. I always have them at home, in my purse, and at work. If I start to feel the acid reflux coming on I take a couple of these and feel better. It's always really helpful that they taste AMAZING. I would highly recommend. The berry flavors are my favorite.
Jailyn M.
I keep this product handy because i have a lot of acid reflex and with this product it go away . Was very effective ,purchased at any local drug store . Most don't compare and don't go the job. I always keep it in my backpack and it also comes in a lot of flavors that make it even better .
Lisa M.
Randolph, NJ
I always purchase Tums when I have a stomache ache. I like it because its chewy and tastes good unlike pepto bismol. Its great for kids as well because they see it as candy. it is very affordable as well. I would recommend to friends and family whenever they have an upset stomach.
Val Z.
San Benito, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Thanks to Tums the heartburn can be gone in a matter of minutes! For someone that loves to drink super fast it can definitely give you bad pain. I just pop two tums and I can finally get rid of that nasty heartburn. Love that they are easy to chew with no hesitation.
Jennifer R.
Yukon, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are definitely great in a pinch if you have heartburn or you're feeling bloated. They taste great and work pretty fast. Bonus, they're a great source of calcium. I keep them at my house at all times! Two thumbs up! I recommend you go get a bottle!
Rebecca B.
Holtsville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really don't think that these work at all. I've tried them multiple times and it never seems to have any effect on me. The only positive side as they have a lot of calcium in them but I wouldn't use them to treat stomach pain
Brittany G.
I like the mild, fruity flavor of Tums. I always find almost instantaneous relief of my heartburn/nausea when I use Tums! The chalky texture is the only unappealing part of the tabs, but I would take that over misery any day!
Michelle C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
If I ever am slightly feeling my acid reflux I pop these and they get the job done. These can be picked up at most drugstores. Price is reasonable. They are chewable so easy to take. It also helps that they taste pretty good.
Morgan B.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I have the worst indigestion issues ever! My acid reflux mixed with indigestion is just not my friend. By popping a couple Tums before or after a meal that I know will set it off, it stops it before I can get to that point!