Tums Extra Strength 750 Calcium Rich Chewable Tablets uploaded by Elizabeth W.

BY TUMS #67 in Antacids

Goes to Work in Seconds. Extra Strength Relief. Antacid/Calcium Supplement. Chewable. Artificially flavored. . see more...

Jamie W.
I love that you can buy packs of only cherry! I'm picky and this is delightful
Paloma B.
Calgary, AB
Unfortunately these Tums just did not work to help reduce or soothe the intensity of my acid reflux. I frequently suffer from stress induced reflux, but it is also triggered sometimes by random foods or if I eat too fast. I bought these in hopes of finding a product to provide some relief but these just did nothing. Even with the extra strength formula, I did not feel any better after taking them. Peppermint tea seems to be more effective in cooling off my stomach than these tablets are.
Kristen M.
Calgary, AB
I've never been a fan of berry flavoured anything- but these aren't too bad. The taste is mild and the immediate effect is definitely there; it's quick heart burn/accident reflux relief. I will say though, that the effects don't last long and I normally have to take the maximum daily amount to achieve comfortable control of my heartburn
Lisa P.
Hawthorne, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I actually take tums every day for my calcium and have since I was a child because I never liked any dairy products (except ice cream) it literally tastes like eating chalk but it's over quickly and good for me
Jenn A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
 Tums Extra Strength 750 Calcium Rich Chewable Tablets are my go to brand. I often have heartburn and these not only taste great but work well for short-term relief
Raissa E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the product that my grandmother prefer when she feels that her stomach burns. That's also the product that we recommend to anybody who has any stomach discomfort.
Cindy G.
Mississauga , ON
Tums got me through the third trimester heartburn stage of pregnancy and I continue to take them whenever I need to. They work fast and are super effective.
sharianne s.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These come in really handy, especially since having my son. When i feel the slight burn starting i know its time to grab a little handful of tums
Ana Paula A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The best medicine when I have reflux, it's tasty and fast action, also it's very affordable when you buy it at Amazon Pantry!
Marlene S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I trust Tums for indigestion, heartburn or the occasional tummy ache. It's easy to take and the taste is not too bad.