Tums Extra Strength 750 Calcium Rich Chewable Tablets uploaded by Elizabeth W.

BY TUMS

Goes to Work in Seconds. Extra Strength Relief. Antacid/Calcium Supplement. Chewable. Artificially flavored. . see more...

Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
I have a bit of a deformity in which I have a bubble of stomach lining in my esophagus. This leads me to have heart burn way more often than the average 20 something. In steps tums. These things are magical. They taste alright. Bit fruity with a bit of chalkiness, but definitely bearable. They have a wide variety of flavors to choose from too which is nice. They work really fast. Within a few minutes of taking them the heart burn starts to settle. Would recommend
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My favorite are Tums for upset stomachs, I used these while pregnant too and they helped out tremendously. I can find it at any store and its decently priced. I love the flavors. Sometimes it tastes almost like candy. (wouldn't suggest it though). Definitely worth getting for upset stomachs or acid reflux.
Pamela  S.
Portage, MI
I Love this product. I always carry this in my purse wherever I go. I have motion sickness and this product helps me aide my I'll feeling. I'm very happy that I can go anywhere without thinking too much of my sickness. If you have motion sickness., you should try this product. Worth every penny. You won't regret buying this product. Highly recommended to family and friends!
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
These things are the bomb! They say to only take two but sometimes I exceed I shouldn't, but 4 of them help. I had my gallbladder removed so I'm prescribed stomach pills but majority of the time I get into my bottle of Tums. The cherry flavor isn't that bad it does have like a chalkiness but they get the job done! Definitely recommend! What do you have to lose, but a couple bucks!šŸ˜Š
Maria F.
Livermore , CA
I live everyday on these! I have the worst acid reflux for the last 3 years and I seriously carry a container with me everywhere I go! It says to use 2 but I personally only use 1 and it seems to do the work! I feel better after and not as full . Plus the flavor isnā€™t that disgusting either , just a little bit thick .
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tums will make your upset stomach go away. They're not chalky or leave a bad tasre in your mouth. I chew two sometimes one and it settles my upset stomach. Their not expensive. They're a great product to have in your medicine cabinet.
Valerie Z.
San Benito, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Thanks to Tums the heartburn can be gone in a matter of minutes! For someone that loves to drink super fast it can definitely give you bad pain. I just pop two tums and I can finally get rid of that nasty heartburn. Love that they are easy to chew with no hesitation.
Jailyn M.
I keep this product handy because i have a lot of acid reflex and with this product it go away . Was very effective ,purchased at any local drug store . Most don't compare and don't go the job. I always keep it in my backpack and it also comes in a lot of flavors that make it even better .
Jennifer R.
Yukon, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are definitely great in a pinch if you have heartburn or you're feeling bloated. They taste great and work pretty fast. Bonus, they're a great source of calcium. I keep them at my house at all times! Two thumbs up! I recommend you go get a bottle!
Lisa M.
Randolph, NJ
I always purchase Tums when I have a stomache ache. I like it because its chewy and tastes good unlike pepto bismol. Its great for kids as well because they see it as candy. it is very affordable as well. I would recommend to friends and family whenever they have an upset stomach.