Tums® Extra Strength 750 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 200 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #71 in Antacids

Tums ex 750 antacid chewable tablets 200-pk. - berries see more...

Tyler S.
West Haven, CT
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
As always tums never fails to get the job done. When I was pregnant with both of my babies I kept a bottle of tums in my car, in my office, and in my medicine cabinet. A couple of those bottles ended up being the Berry flavor. Some of them were better tasting than others but I found them less tolerable than the original assorted fruit flavor. But they still gave the help I needed.
Leticia Z.
Any time my stomach starts acting up or feels funny, I take Tums and it helps within the next half hour. As someone who dislikes any type of medicine, especially liquid, I enjoy taking Tums because they have a good taste.
Betsy G.
Boardman
Tums work really well well on heartburn these berry flavors taste great I also like that it has some extra calcium added they work great it’s the only brand I buy
Kimberly D.
These are ok. The berry flavor isn’t horrible but the chalkiness is. I have a hard time getting past that part even though they don’t taste that bad. They definitely take care of my heartburn but aren’t my first choice.
Judy R.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Tums is a staple in my medicine cabinet...I purchased mine from CVS and I would definitely buy it again. It is really effective and gets the job done for those late night episodes. The price point is affordable especially when on sale or combined with a coupon. I am satisfied overall with this product.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
When I think of Tums, I think of a classic go-to for stomach aches. The brand has been around a long time and is known to be reliable. It's effective and I like that the tablets are chewable, which I'm sure most kids would agree that these are easier to use than non-chewable tablets.
Sara S.
I get really bad heartburn if I eat too much acidic foods, and sometimes I totally forget what is acidic and what isn't. I always buy these Tums because they work great. I like the berry flavor, and I've even had children comment that they taste like candy. I like it better than off-brand tablets, because Tums are not powdery and don't have a weird taste.
Dominique L.
Saint Louis, MO
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Tastes great! Not too chalky (its hard to avoid chalkiness in an antacid.) I used a whole bottle during my first pregnancy. And no I apparently have bad acid-reflux, so I will be using it more often I'm sure. Price isn't too bad. I just picked a new bottle up for about $4 I believe at Target.
Cecile N.
Tums are my jam! I can get very bloated/gassy after eating a big meal and that usually leads to me feeling a bit nauseous and Tums relieves my pains almost immediately and they taste pretty good too! I would definitely recommend Tums to a friend!
Angela C.
Victorville, CA
Tums work Amazing it's not just if you have heartburn it's helps with sour stomachs, acid indigestion & heartburn. I get the store brand & it's the same just a little bit cheaper. I have had this since July & they are still good & I'm almost out. They sell it everywhere.
Wilma F.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
How long does it take to work?
Robin T.
Midwest City, OK
What all can these be used for?
Kathy N.
Federal Way, WA
How long does it take for the effects to wear off?