Tums® Extra Strength 750 Antacid Calcium Carbonate Assorted Berries Chewable Tablets

BY TUMS

When you want to knock out tough heartburn fast reach for TUMS Extra 750. Look for it in convenient single rolls and 3-roll packs. TUMS Extra 750 is also available in a sugar free formula. see more...

Alexa M.
Park ridge , IL
Tums are my favorite brand of anti acid. It work immediately whenever I have heartburn. I know I can always count on it. The flavors taste great as well! They are pretty affordable for the product you are getting. Tums are a staple product in my household!
Blair H.
Way better than the plain ones! These I can actually tolerate chewing them up and they get the job done successfully.....my heartburn goes away quick
Angel N.
Kings Mtn, NC
These tums are my lifesavers!! I have real bad ingestion and these are my go-to! I wouldn't kmoe what to do without them and I would most definitely recommend this product to anybody and everybody that is in need of relief! I have even helped my husband when he had ingestion one night when we begin dating and be said "wow those relieved my situation reAlly quick " so now we keep at least 2 bottles around!
Sarah P.
Frankfort, KY
They are really bland and gross . I love the gummies better they don't make me sick but this make me sick to my stomach
Alyssa M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These work well for heartburn they helped a lot when I was pregnant since that was all I could take the taste is pleasant aswell.
Kelly F.
Tums assorted berries if my favorite flavor of tums. Chew a couple of these and get instant relief of indigestion or heartburn.
Delilah D.
Yukon, OK
These are great. They are fast acting and help when your stomach feels upset due to acid. They taste great and are not super chalky. Would recommend for anyone needing quick relief.
Leah M.
Las Vegas, NV
These most definitely help with my upset stomach after a spicy meal. Tums is one of the brands I always go to!
Britany C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These are great for on the go when I need to relieve the terrible feeling of heart burn indigestion! Works like a charm every time!
Ashley Q.
Product works for heartburn, just really not a fan of the chewing or chalky taste. Wish you could get something more fast acting in a pill..

Walmart