Tums® Extra Strength 750 Antacid Calcium Carbonate Assorted Berries Chewable Tablets

BY TUMS

When you want to knock out tough heartburn fast reach for TUMS Extra 750. Look for it in convenient single rolls and 3-roll packs. TUMS Extra 750 is also available in a sugar free formula. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie W.
El cajon, CA
Love the assorted berry flavor making it less chalky tasting, works fast and effectively always have these on hand.
Anna W.
Jonesboro, AR
I love the assorted berries! I love the reds! These saved me during my pregnancies! Very affordable and always available! I have never tried any alternatives. This is a life saver in my opinion!
Britany C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These are great for on the go when I need to relieve the terrible feeling of heart burn indigestion! Works like a charm every time!
Amy C.
Tried and true product. I've used this product for many years for heartburn, indigestion, sour stomach. Always has helped me in my time of need. Will continue using this and also highly recommend it.
Samantha M.
Lincoln Park, MI
Definitely works and gets the job done. The flavors aren't too bad either, they're good enough that I can stomach the chewable to do its job.
Isabelle R.
Anjou, QC
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
It's my best for a light heartburn and also it's a calcium supplement. It's affordable and easy to find in pharmacy, groceries and express store. Good taste of berries fruits.
Courtney B.
I've had a lot of heartburn and indigestion lately so my mom recommended tums as the best remedy for it. It works every time! And thank goodness for that!
Julie C.
Homestead, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
i love mixed berries flavored tums because any other flavor makes me nauseous. everytime i have heartburn i buy this i have three travel sizes just in case one of my bags get lost when i go on vacation this stuff is the best. i would buy it again and recommend to everyone i know
Jessica L.
I'll use this sometimes when I get heartburn. This works and is effective. There really isn't much for me to say about a product like this because I feel like most brands do the job just fine. My heartburn isn't really that bad either so I think this works for me.
Mary M.
Fort Collins, CO
I have never liked milk and it upsets my stomach. My mom started making me eat these when I was very young, and I still eat them every day. It has helped my bone strength because I do not get calcium otherwise. If you are lactose intolerant, I highly recommend these.