Tums® Extra Strength 750 Antacid Calcium Carbonate Assorted Berries Chewable Tablets

BY TUMS #97 in Antacids

When you want to knock out tough heartburn fast reach for TUMS Extra 750. Look for it in convenient single rolls and 3-roll packs. TUMS Extra 750 is also available in a sugar free formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Jewel C.
Mtn Home Afb, ID
These taste like absolute crap and the chalkiness made me nauseous but it did do it's job and relieve the heartburn.
Sarah P.
Frankfort, KY
They are really bland and gross . I love the gummies better they don't make me sick but this make me sick to my stomach
Jessica L.
I'll use this sometimes when I get heartburn. This works and is effective. There really isn't much for me to say about a product like this because I feel like most brands do the job just fine. My heartburn isn't really that bad either so I think this works for me.
Rachel L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are honestly not the best tasting, but you don't really buy medicine for the taste. They do the job and knock out heartburn.
Samantha B.
Works wonderfully. Very quick and very good. They could last a bit longer but for the price they are pretty good.
Amber T.
Carolina Bch, NC
They are good to make the heartburn bearable but not long lasting relief. If you're heartburn is minor this works. If it's worse, then doesn't do much
alena m.
Okmulgee, OK
Overall it works just fine but the taste and after is not good at all I take it with juice usually to blend the taste but if you don't mind the taste then it's worth buying!
Alyssa M.
Fitspiration Expert
These work well for heartburn they helped a lot when I was pregnant since that was all I could take the taste is pleasant aswell.
Ashley Chanele w.
Las vegas , NV
I am not usually a fan of time but these were not too bad to the taste. The texture still makes me gag a bit lol but at least they have better flavors
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
These don't taste to bad, and work pretty well. good for the price.. I recommend them