Tums® Extra Strength 750 Antacid Calcium Carbonate Assorted Berries Chewable Tablets

BY TUMS #97 in Antacids

When you want to knock out tough heartburn fast reach for TUMS Extra 750. Look for it in convenient single rolls and 3-roll packs. TUMS Extra 750 is also available in a sugar free formula. see more...

Stephanie W.
El cajon, CA
Love the assorted berry flavor making it less chalky tasting, works fast and effectively always have these on hand.
Julie C.
Homestead, FL
i love mixed berries flavored tums because any other flavor makes me nauseous. everytime i have heartburn i buy this i have three travel sizes just in case one of my bags get lost when i go on vacation this stuff is the best. i would buy it again and recommend to everyone i know
Rhianna R.
Cypress, TX
I love that these are so compact and easy to take around. I suffer from heartburn so I know how handy these are. They work in about 3-5 minutes, and taste great too! You can find them at all stores which is great, and super cheap as well!
laura r.
My lifesavers! I have most of the time pain in my stomach, and they work quickly, effectively and the package very manageable.
Theresa B.
smithers, ['', '', '']
Love the flavour pf these and they work so fast..not too chalky tasting like alot of forge brands .. i buy the big bottle dor my house and the small rolls for my ours and car
Haley S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
They taste the best and work quickly for me when I need them at night. These were the only ones I could stomach while pregnant too.
Lorena B.
Cicero, IL
Because I'm Mexican I do eat a lot of spicy foods. So whenever I need that relief from heartburn I always rely on my tums. Works all the time.
Becky M.
Brandywine, MD
Extra Strength Tums work quickly to crush heartburn. I keep these in my purse for easy access on the go. The berry flavor is a favorite.
Lizette R.
Greensboro, NC
I love these when I was pregnant. I had horrible heartburn. I would carry a pack in every purse and pocket. Most definitely works better than the lower dose.
Jodi F.
Lockport, NY
I love the convenience of carrying this in my purse. The flavor is good and tums never fail me. Tums is the best brand on the market for indigestion or sour stomach.