Tums® Extra Strength 750 Antacid Calcium Carbonate Assorted Berries Chewable Tablets

BY TUMS

When you want to knock out tough heartburn fast reach for TUMS Extra 750. Look for it in convenient single rolls and 3-roll packs. TUMS Extra 750 is also available in a sugar free formula. see more...

Angel N.
Kings Mtn, NC
These tums are my lifesavers!! I have real bad ingestion and these are my go-to! I wouldn't kmoe what to do without them and I would most definitely recommend this product to anybody and everybody that is in need of relief! I have even helped my husband when he had ingestion one night when we begin dating and be said "wow those relieved my situation reAlly quick " so now we keep at least 2 bottles around!
Anna W.
Jonesboro, AR
I love the assorted berries! I love the reds! These saved me during my pregnancies! Very affordable and always available! I have never tried any alternatives. This is a life saver in my opinion!
Jennifer H.
Aubrey, TX
I survived both my pregnancies with these. There were the only thing that helped my severe heartburn.  I tried natural cures and nothing worked as fast or gave me the long relief that these did. They are inexpensive and always ease to find. Whenever I have a random case of heartburn now they are what I reach for.
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
One of the best antacids that I've used. I don't get the chalky aftertaste and I love the immediate relief that I feel. I usually take this product before I eat something that I know will get heartburn. And when I take it before I know that I don't have to worry about heartburn at all!
Melissa H.
Selmer, TN
I had the worst heart burn; the kind where it hurts into your chest and shoulder and feels like your throat is on fire. I chewed up just one of these and within 5-10 minutes, it was gone! Tums has been the only brand that helps my heartburn and tastes good at the same time.
Kristin H.
Hudson, WI
As a kid I remember loving the original taste of Tums but this berry variety is my preference as an adult. It works just as well with quick results. I just have to make sure they're in my medicine cabinet as the kids love them too!
Kayla G.
Grayson, GA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
These are ok in a pinch. They're sold at so many stores, that makes them my go to when I don't have any pill form of heartburn relief. They are affordable and easy to travel with. I'll buy again just because they're convenient.
Sam M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I can always rely on Tums to fix my stomachaches. Definitely prefer these tablets over sticky, weird-tasting liquid antacids like Pepto Bismol. Tums come in so many different flavors and each one is more than tolerable, they're actually pleasant.
Misty S.
Camp Hill, PA
This is my favorite tums product because it's effective and easy to take. I hate taking pills, so having something in a chewable form is really nice. Luckily, I don't have to use it often, but when I do it works quickly!
Bobbie S.
Mohnton, PA
Tums the only antacid product ive used to i can compare it to others however, it is affordable. Ive used it plenty of times and it is effective. It is easy to use and the taste is okay. I would buy this product again!

back