Tums® Extra Strength 750 Antacid Calcium Carbonate Assorted Berries Chewable Tablets

BY TUMS

When you want to knock out tough heartburn fast reach for TUMS Extra 750. Look for it in convenient single rolls and 3-roll packs. TUMS Extra 750 is also available in a sugar free formula. see more...

Stephanie A.
Batavia, OH
These have always worked well for me when I have heartburn. They work pretty quick and are easy to carry around in my purse
Leanna S.
Tampa, FL
When you have a small case of heartburn these work great but for me only temporary. I have to use a daily heartburn relief.
Sarah P.
Frankfort, KY
They are really bland and gross . I love the gummies better they don't make me sick but this make me sick to my stomach
Halie J.
Review for: Supplement 24 more...
I can't stand the taste but they work very well. It's definitely worth sucking it up for the fast relief it provides.
Alicia M.
These work well at difusing heartburn for me. They taste great compared to off brands. I find them to be less chalky.
Jewel C.
Mtn Home Afb, ID
These taste like absolute crap and the chalkiness made me nauseous but it did do it's job and relieve the heartburn.
Shannon V.
Whitinsville , MA
Works incredibly fast and the flavor isn't too chalky. Available everywhere especially convenient at gas stations.
Samantha A.
The flavor is great and these always work the fastest. Tums are the quickest relief for indigestion and heartburn.
Stephanie W.
El cajon, CA
Love the assorted berry flavor making it less chalky tasting, works fast and effectively always have these on hand.
Sherry L.
Works great on acid reflux and the taste isn't so bad considering that it's supposed to taste chalky. Good stuff.

back