Tums® Extra Strength 750 Antacid Calcium Carbonate Assorted Berries Chewable Tablets

BY TUMS #96 in Antacids

When you want to knock out tough heartburn fast reach for TUMS Extra 750. Look for it in convenient single rolls and 3-roll packs. TUMS Extra 750 is also available in a sugar free formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
laura r.
My lifesavers! I have most of the time pain in my stomach, and they work quickly, effectively and the package very manageable.
Jess S.
Within about 20 minutes my acid reflux from a greasy meal is relieved! I even use this if my stomach isn't feeling up to par
Maddie L.
Lawton
I loved these. I'm not big on the chalkiness of the regular tuna tablets, so to be able to eat a chewable is totally awesome!
Alissa W.
Tampa, FL
This product works well, I feel it definitely helps my heartburn. Great packaging for on the go/throw in your purse purposes.
Kersta L.
Birmingham, AL
Fitspiration Expert
Taste great, and get the job done. Sometimes if my heartburn is really bad i will have to take 2 but it never fails to work!
Stephanie A.
Milford, OH
These have always worked well for me when I have heartburn. They work pretty quick and are easy to carry around in my purse
Amy J.
Mount Vernon
Personally this is my favorite flavor. I use tums about twice a week and I wouldn't use any other flavor of the chewables.
Leanna S.
Tampa, FL
When you have a small case of heartburn these work great but for me only temporary. I have to use a daily heartburn relief.
Katie M.
Irving, TX
I like the flavor of this one over any of the others because they don't taste as chalky and are easier to choke down.. lol
Sarah P.
Frankfort, KY
They are really bland and gross . I love the gummies better they don't make me sick but this make me sick to my stomach