Tums® Extra Strength 750 Antacid Calcium Carbonate Assorted Berries Chewable Tablets

BY TUMS #95 in Antacids

When you want to knock out tough heartburn fast reach for TUMS Extra 750. Look for it in convenient single rolls and 3-roll packs. TUMS Extra 750 is also available in a sugar free formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Tums assorted berries if my favorite flavor of tums. Chew a couple of these and get instant relief of indigestion or heartburn.
Kersta L.
Kersta L.
Birmingham, AL
Taste great, and get the job done. Sometimes if my heartburn is really bad i will have to take 2 but it never fails to work!
Jess S.
Jess S.
Within about 20 minutes my acid reflux from a greasy meal is relieved! I even use this if my stomach isn't feeling up to par
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Milford, OH
These have always worked well for me when I have heartburn. They work pretty quick and are easy to carry around in my purse
Leanna S.
Leanna S.
Tampa, FL
When you have a small case of heartburn these work great but for me only temporary. I have to use a daily heartburn relief.
Amy J.
Amy J.
Mount Vernon
Personally this is my favorite flavor. I use tums about twice a week and I wouldn't use any other flavor of the chewables.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Irving, TX
I like the flavor of this one over any of the others because they don't taste as chalky and are easier to choke down.. lol
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Frankfort, KY
They are really bland and gross . I love the gummies better they don't make me sick but this make me sick to my stomach
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
These work well at difusing heartburn for me. They taste great compared to off brands. I find them to be less chalky.
Jewel C.
Jewel C.
Mtn Home Afb, ID
These taste like absolute crap and the chalkiness made me nauseous but it did do it's job and relieve the heartburn.