Tums® Extra Strength 750 Antacid Calcium Carbonate Assorted Berries Chewable Tablets

BY TUMS #95 in Antacids

When you want to knock out tough heartburn fast reach for TUMS Extra 750. Look for it in convenient single rolls and 3-roll packs. TUMS Extra 750 is also available in a sugar free formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Olivehurst, CA
Due to a few medications that I have to take, sometimes foods will cause me some heartburn. Kills the burn, without the chalky taste
Britany C.
Britany C.
Fitspiration Expert
These are great for on the go when I need to relieve the terrible feeling of heart burn indigestion! Works like a charm every time!
Caroline H.
Caroline H.
Easley, SC
I don't get heart burn often but when I do it's pretty intense! The berry assortment is my favorite. No chalky taste or aftertaste!
Blair H.
Blair H.
Way better than the plain ones! These I can actually tolerate chewing them up and they get the job done successfully.....my heartburn goes away quick
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Fitspiration Expert
These work well for heartburn they helped a lot when I was pregnant since that was all I could take the taste is pleasant aswell.
Tabitha L.
Tabitha L.
Fitspiration Expert
I lived off of these things when I was pregnant. Everywhere I went if I didn't bring it I was buying it could not love without it.
laura r.
laura r.
My lifesavers! I have most of the time pain in my stomach, and they work quickly, effectively and the package very manageable.
Alissa W.
Alissa W.
Tampa, FL
This product works well, I feel it definitely helps my heartburn. Great packaging for on the go/throw in your purse purposes.
Maddie L.
Maddie L.
Lawton
I loved these. I'm not big on the chalkiness of the regular tuna tablets, so to be able to eat a chewable is totally awesome!
amberly l.
amberly l.
Kingston, GA
I am a person who gets heartburn often and tums is my favorite brand to use by far it calms my heartburn with no calky after taste