Tums® Extra Strength 750 Antacid Calcium Carbonate Assorted Berries Chewable Tablets

BY TUMS

When you want to knock out tough heartburn fast reach for TUMS Extra 750. Look for it in convenient single rolls and 3-roll packs. TUMS Extra 750 is also available in a sugar free formula. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Becky M.
Brandywine, MD
Extra Strength Tums work quickly to crush heartburn. I keep these in my purse for easy access on the go. The berry flavor is a favorite.
Anna B.
Review for: Supplement 24 more...
Fairly decent taste and work quickly to relieve stomach pain. I use these all the time for stomach aches. Good amount for a good price.
Michaela S.
Lincoln, NE
Tums berry is one of my favorite flavors of tums. They seem less gritty and work great for heartburn! I recommend trying this flavor!
Teresa C.
Olivehurst, CA
Due to a few medications that I have to take, sometimes foods will cause me some heartburn. Kills the burn, without the chalky taste
Haley S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
They taste the best and work quickly for me when I need them at night. These were the only ones I could stomach while pregnant too.
Caroline H.
Easley, SC
I don't get heart burn often but when I do it's pretty intense! The berry assortment is my favorite. No chalky taste or aftertaste!
Britany C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These are great for on the go when I need to relieve the terrible feeling of heart burn indigestion! Works like a charm every time!
Tabitha L.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I lived off of these things when I was pregnant. Everywhere I went if I didn't bring it I was buying it could not love without it.
Rachel L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are honestly not the best tasting, but you don't really buy medicine for the taste. They do the job and knock out heartburn.
amberly l.
Kingston, GA
I am a person who gets heartburn often and tums is my favorite brand to use by far it calms my heartburn with no calky after taste