Tums® Extra Strength 750 Antacid Calcium Carbonate Assorted Berries Chewable Tablets

BY TUMS #96 in Antacids

When you want to knock out tough heartburn fast reach for TUMS Extra 750. Look for it in convenient single rolls and 3-roll packs. TUMS Extra 750 is also available in a sugar free formula. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Teresa C.
Olivehurst, CA
Due to a few medications that I have to take, sometimes foods will cause me some heartburn. Kills the burn, without the chalky taste
Michaela S.
Lincoln, NE
Tums berry is one of my favorite flavors of tums. They seem less gritty and work great for heartburn! I recommend trying this flavor!
Haley S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
They taste the best and work quickly for me when I need them at night. These were the only ones I could stomach while pregnant too.
Caroline H.
Easley, SC
I don't get heart burn often but when I do it's pretty intense! The berry assortment is my favorite. No chalky taste or aftertaste!
Rachel L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are honestly not the best tasting, but you don't really buy medicine for the taste. They do the job and knock out heartburn.
Tabitha L.
Fitspiration Expert
I lived off of these things when I was pregnant. Everywhere I went if I didn't bring it I was buying it could not love without it.
amberly l.
Kingston, GA
I am a person who gets heartburn often and tums is my favorite brand to use by far it calms my heartburn with no calky after taste
Britany C.
Fitspiration Expert
These are great for on the go when I need to relieve the terrible feeling of heart burn indigestion! Works like a charm every time!
Alyssa M.
Fitspiration Expert
These work well for heartburn they helped a lot when I was pregnant since that was all I could take the taste is pleasant aswell.
Kelly F.
Tums assorted berries if my favorite flavor of tums. Chew a couple of these and get instant relief of indigestion or heartburn.