Tums® Extra Strength 750 Antacid Calcium Carbonate Assorted Berries Chewable Tablets

BY TUMS

When you want to knock out tough heartburn fast reach for TUMS Extra 750. Look for it in convenient single rolls and 3-roll packs. TUMS Extra 750 is also available in a sugar free formula. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jenifer V.
Goose Creek, SC
This always helps me! I take it on my purse, car and always on trips! I highly recommend and it is very cheap! Rapidly effective! The flavor is fine!
Blair H.
Way better than the plain ones! These I can actually tolerate chewing them up and they get the job done successfully.....my heartburn goes away quick
Tanya M.
greentown , PA
I am a bartender and I always have these on hand at work for customers and myself. They work fast and the taste really isn't bad for what it is.
Lorena B.
Cicero, IL
Because I'm Mexican I do eat a lot of spicy foods. So whenever I need that relief from heartburn I always rely on my tums. Works all the time.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
I almost always have TUMS in my purse! It works quickly with my upset stomach symptoms, and the fact that I can chew them is super convenient!!
Angie M.
Is a good antacid, the flavor is nice and this are real effective, I used to chew one or two when I eat too much food. Or when I need it!
Samantha M.
Lincoln Park, MI
Definitely works and gets the job done. The flavors aren't too bad either, they're good enough that I can stomach the chewable to do its job.
Tilwana C.
Farmerville, LA
It works like any other antacid. I enjoy the berry flavor b/c it makes the chalk taste more bearable. It's an antacid like any other antacid.
Sasha B.
Huntington, IN
When I was pregnant I had very bad heartburn and these stayed by my side 24/7. I love the flavors, they're not chalky or hard to chew at all.
Ashley Q.
Product works for heartburn, just really not a fan of the chewing or chalky taste. Wish you could get something more fast acting in a pill..