Tums® Extra Strength 750 Antacid Calcium Carbonate Assorted Berries Chewable Tablets

BY TUMS #96 in Antacids

When you want to knock out tough heartburn fast reach for TUMS Extra 750. Look for it in convenient single rolls and 3-roll packs. TUMS Extra 750 is also available in a sugar free formula. see more...

Angie M.
Is a good antacid, the flavor is nice and this are real effective, I used to chew one or two when I eat too much food. Or when I need it!
Lorena B.
Cicero, IL
Because I'm Mexican I do eat a lot of spicy foods. So whenever I need that relief from heartburn I always rely on my tums. Works all the time.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
I almost always have TUMS in my purse! It works quickly with my upset stomach symptoms, and the fact that I can chew them is super convenient!!
Sasha B.
Huntington, IN
When I was pregnant I had very bad heartburn and these stayed by my side 24/7. I love the flavors, they're not chalky or hard to chew at all.
Samantha M.
Lincoln Park, MI
Definitely works and gets the job done. The flavors aren't too bad either, they're good enough that I can stomach the chewable to do its job.
Ashley Q.
Product works for heartburn, just really not a fan of the chewing or chalky taste. Wish you could get something more fast acting in a pill..
Star P.
Tums mixed berries taste good and alleviates heart burn fast. I get heart burn more often as I've gotten older and tums always works for me.
Tilwana C.
Farmerville, LA
It works like any other antacid. I enjoy the berry flavor b/c it makes the chalk taste more bearable. It's an antacid like any other antacid.
Rebecca L.
I get indigestion and heart burn at least once a week and these help without making me feel sick to my stomach and they actually taste good
Becky M.
Brandywine, MD
Extra Strength Tums work quickly to crush heartburn. I keep these in my purse for easy access on the go. The berry flavor is a favorite.