Tums® Extra Strength 750 Antacid Calcium Carbonate Assorted Berries Chewable Tablets

BY TUMS #95 in Antacids

When you want to knock out tough heartburn fast reach for TUMS Extra 750. Look for it in convenient single rolls and 3-roll packs. TUMS Extra 750 is also available in a sugar free formula. see more...

Tanya M.
Tanya M.
Greentown, PA
I am a bartender and I always have these on hand at work for customers and myself. They work fast and the taste really isn't bad for what it is.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
I almost always have TUMS in my purse! It works quickly with my upset stomach symptoms, and the fact that I can chew them is super convenient!!
DaNai K.
DaNai K.
These tablets have a nice flavor so it is not horrible when chewing. They help with heartburn, I try to take it as soon as possible so it can cut down on the discomfort.
Tilwana C.
Tilwana C.
Farmerville, LA
It works like any other antacid. I enjoy the berry flavor b/c it makes the chalk taste more bearable. It's an antacid like any other antacid.
Ashley Q.
Ashley Q.
Product works for heartburn, just really not a fan of the chewing or chalky taste. Wish you could get something more fast acting in a pill..
Sasha B.
Sasha B.
Huntington, IN
When I was pregnant I had very bad heartburn and these stayed by my side 24/7. I love the flavors, they're not chalky or hard to chew at all.
Star P.
Star P.
Tums mixed berries taste good and alleviates heart burn fast. I get heart burn more often as I've gotten older and tums always works for me.
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
I get indigestion and heart burn at least once a week and these help without making me feel sick to my stomach and they actually taste good
Becky M.
Becky M.
Brandywine, MD
Extra Strength Tums work quickly to crush heartburn. I keep these in my purse for easy access on the go. The berry flavor is a favorite.
Michaela S.
Michaela S.
Lincoln, NE
Tums berry is one of my favorite flavors of tums. They seem less gritty and work great for heartburn! I recommend trying this flavor!