Tums® Extra Strength 750 Antacid Calcium Carbonate Assorted Berries Chewable Tablets

BY TUMS

When you want to knock out tough heartburn fast reach for TUMS Extra 750. Look for it in convenient single rolls and 3-roll packs. TUMS Extra 750 is also available in a sugar free formula. see more...

Shawnc D.
kenneth city, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These were my best friend when I was pregnant with my last child. They helped relieve the nauseous feelings in my tummy. Flavors aren't bad either and easy to chew.
Madeline B.
Woodridge, IL
Review for: Supplement 24 more...
I get heartburn a lot and I always rely on tums. If you take the least amount you probably won't get 100% relief but if you take an extra one you'll feel much better.
Lizette R.
Greensboro, NC
I love these when I was pregnant. I had horrible heartburn. I would carry a pack in every purse and pocket. Most definitely works better than the lower dose.
Janet G.
Tums always been a great product. I always have them on hand. They are Affordable and they definitely work. Always buy them. They are just as good as any.
Alysia D.
Tums by far take care of my acid reflux faster than any other product I've tried for on the spot relief. Very berries aren't sour and have a great flavor.
Ashley Chanele w.
Phoenix, AZ
I am not usually a fan of time but these were not too bad to the taste. The texture still makes me gag a bit lol but at least they have better flavors
Emmalie C.
These are the BEST antacid out there. They taste great, aren't as chalky as other antacids, and they work really well. They're the only one I will buy.
Amber T.
Carolina Bch, NC
They are good to make the heartburn bearable but not long lasting relief. If you're heartburn is minor this works. If it's worse, then doesn't do much
Blair H.
Way better than the plain ones! These I can actually tolerate chewing them up and they get the job done successfully.....my heartburn goes away quick
Jenifer V.
Goose Creek, SC
This always helps me! I take it on my purse, car and always on trips! I highly recommend and it is very cheap! Rapidly effective! The flavor is fine!