Tums® Extra Strength 750 Antacid Calcium Carbonate Assorted Berries Chewable Tablets

BY TUMS

When you want to knock out tough heartburn fast reach for TUMS Extra 750. Look for it in convenient single rolls and 3-roll packs. TUMS Extra 750 is also available in a sugar free formula. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Alyssa S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I've only taken tums a few times. I remember them being really chalky and making me gag. But it tastes pretty good. It was like a weird version on smarties candy, honestly.
Madeline B.
Woodridge, IL
Review for: Supplement 24 more...
I get heartburn a lot and I always rely on tums. If you take the least amount you probably won't get 100% relief but if you take an extra one you'll feel much better.
Star P.
Tums mixed berries taste good and alleviates heart burn fast. I get heart burn more often as I've gotten older and tums always works for me.
Lizette R.
Greensboro, NC
I love these when I was pregnant. I had horrible heartburn. I would carry a pack in every purse and pocket. Most definitely works better than the lower dose.
Alysia D.
Tums by far take care of my acid reflux faster than any other product I've tried for on the spot relief. Very berries aren't sour and have a great flavor.
Courtney B.
I've had a lot of heartburn and indigestion lately so my mom recommended tums as the best remedy for it. It works every time! And thank goodness for that!
Janet G.
Tums always been a great product. I always have them on hand. They are Affordable and they definitely work. Always buy them. They are just as good as any.
Ashley Chanele w.
Phoenix, AZ
I am not usually a fan of time but these were not too bad to the taste. The texture still makes me gag a bit lol but at least they have better flavors
Amber T.
Carolina Bch, NC
They are good to make the heartburn bearable but not long lasting relief. If you're heartburn is minor this works. If it's worse, then doesn't do much
Emmalie C.
These are the BEST antacid out there. They taste great, aren't as chalky as other antacids, and they work really well. They're the only one I will buy.