Tums® Extra Strength 750 Antacid Calcium Carbonate Assorted Berries Chewable Tablets

BY TUMS #96 in Antacids

When you want to knock out tough heartburn fast reach for TUMS Extra 750. Look for it in convenient single rolls and 3-roll packs. TUMS Extra 750 is also available in a sugar free formula. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Shelbi W.
Phoenix, AZ
Fitspiration Expert
This I think is the best tasting tums they have. I also have these on me because the man of the house always needs them. Chew a couple and you are good to go. I suggest buying these and keeping them in stock
Danielle K.
Nanuet, NY
I swear by tums and it makes it better when they taste good! Whenever I have a stomachache or feel a little queezy, I take a tums and after a little bit they make me feel better. So satisfied!
Megean R.
Mentone, IN
These are so nice to throw in your purse when your on the go. They are helpful for anytime you feel acid reflux coming on. They are just something you need to keep with you as a pregnant woman.
Viridiana G.
San Francisco, CA
El sabor podría ser mejor pero funcionan y pedir que la medicina sepa bien pues esta medio utópico. Funcionan, tienen buen precio y son fáciles de encontrar así que las volvería a comprar tanto como lo necesite.
Delilah D.
Oklahoma city , ok
These are great. They are fast acting and help when your stomach feels upset due to acid. They taste great and are not super chalky. Would recommend for anyone needing quick relief.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
I don't get heartburn often, but had these in my bridal emergency kit for my wedding. Was a lifesaver for a few of the bridesmaids and it's really great to have on hand just in case.
alena m.
Okmulgee, OK
Overall it works just fine but the taste and after is not good at all I take it with juice usually to blend the taste but if you don't mind the taste then it's worth buying!
Alyssa S.
Fitspiration Expert
I've only taken tums a few times. I remember them being really chalky and making me gag. But it tastes pretty good. It was like a weird version on smarties candy, honestly.
DaNai K.
These tablets have a nice flavor so it is not horrible when chewing. They help with heartburn, I try to take it as soon as possible so it can cut down on the discomfort.
Jodi F.
Lockport, NY
I love the convenience of carrying this in my purse. The flavor is good and tums never fail me. Tums is the best brand on the market for indigestion or sour stomach.