Tums® Extra Strength 750 Antacid Calcium Carbonate Assorted Berries Chewable Tablets

BY TUMS

When you want to knock out tough heartburn fast reach for TUMS Extra 750. Look for it in convenient single rolls and 3-roll packs. TUMS Extra 750 is also available in a sugar free formula. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Bobbie A.
['Mohnton', 'PA'], PA
Tums the only antacid product ive used to i can compare it to others however, it is affordable. Ive used it plenty of times and it is effective. It is easy to use and the taste is okay. I would buy this product again!
Jessica  E.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Always have these in the car or in my purse for those just in case moments! I take 2 tablets and the berry flavor is the best! I picked mine up at the local grocery store. Very inexpensive. I'm happy overall with these tums!
Jessica Z.
Bridgeport, IL
great for heartburn and indigestion. they taste decent and bring immediate, calming relief. i used these when i was pregnant, and continue to use them now as needed. they are my go to heartburn relief meds.
Rexanna J.
Idaho Falls, ID
I can get really bad indigestion. And I'm so not okay with it. It's been happening since I was pregnant with my daughter YEARS ago. These relieve my symptoms. Are super fast acting and give so much releief!
Racheal I.
Columbus, OH
When having a heartburn I always go to tums for instant relief! I don't even have to use it to often. It's affordable and comes in rolls. You can buy it at drug or your local stores . I am always satisfied
Kristen H.
Statham, GA
This is the only thing that helped me at the end of pregnancy when I had horrible reflux. They are super affordable and stop your throats from burning! Super effective, I would recommend these to anyone!
Allison S.
Fremont, WI
These actually work. I love that they're chewables for adults. They don't taste too bad and come in many other flavors if you're picky. Very effective my stomach ache goes away quickly. Would definitely recommend.
Mary M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have never liked milk and it upsets my stomach. My mom started making me eat these when I was very young, and I still eat them every day. It has helped my bone strength because I do not get calcium otherwise. If you are lactose intolerant, I highly recommend these.
Amy C.
Tried and true product. I've used this product for many years for heartburn, indigestion, sour stomach. Always has helped me in my time of need. Will continue using this and also highly recommend it.
Michele M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
These work great at settling down a noisy stomach. They taste great and work quickly. Overall, a worthwhile product to have on hand. One and done, a quick, easy fix. I recommend you give them a try!