Tums® Extra Strength 750 Antacid Calcium Carbonate Assorted Berries Chewable Tablets

BY TUMS

When you want to knock out tough heartburn fast reach for TUMS Extra 750. Look for it in convenient single rolls and 3-roll packs. TUMS Extra 750 is also available in a sugar free formula. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
While I love the assortment of berries flavor I have an issue with this. I have a food allergy to cherries and have been told by many this would be safe to use. But thanks to Influenster I have been made aware that in fact I shouldn't be using this product because of the cherries in this bottle. All companies need to disclose on bottles what ingredients go into making things like this! I'm so glad I asked my fellow influenster before taking because I saved myself a trip to the hospital! I highly suggest if you have an allergy to use extra caution and if in doubt ask ask ask before using a product! This is still a great product to have in the home though! A big bottle lasts a bit. I have to pick up another bottle as mine is now empty!
Alena M.
Okmulgee, OK
Overall it works just fine but the taste and after is not good at all I take it with juice usually to blend the taste but if you don't mind the taste then it's worth buying!
DaNai K.
These tablets have a nice flavor so it is not horrible when chewing. They help with heartburn, I try to take it as soon as possible so it can cut down on the discomfort.
Jodi F.
Lockport , NY
I love the convenience of carrying this in my purse. The flavor is good and tums never fail me. Tums is the best brand on the market for indigestion or sour stomach.
Shawnc D.
Largo, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These were my best friend when I was pregnant with my last child. They helped relieve the nauseous feelings in my tummy. Flavors aren't bad either and easy to chew.
Corrina Y.
Berwick, ME
I live by these. Heartburn runs in my family, and I have been so fortunate enough to learn that I am blessed with the joys of heartburn. Especially if I eat something that triggers it.
Always have a bottle of these by my bed or at least in my room. Can't live without Tums, the Berry flavor is just a bonus.
Amy C.
Tried and true product. I've used this product for many years for heartburn, indigestion, sour stomach. Always has helped me in my time of need. Will continue using this and also highly recommend it.
Kristi A.
Williamstown
I never would have made it through my second pregnancy without TUMS. My heartburn was unbearable, and these were the only think I plus take to help make it comfortable. TUMS have always been my go to, for relieving frequent stomach discomfort at the end of the day.
Brittany P.
Saint Louis, MO
These guys were a LIFESAVER when I was pregnant. The last couple months I got heartburn when I looked at anything spicy. Popped one of these guys, drank a glass of water and I was good to go. Only these though, the others wouldn't work as fast or last as long.
Alexa M.
elmwood park, IL
Tums are my favorite brand of anti acid. It work immediately whenever I have heartburn. I know I can always count on it. The flavors taste great as well! They are pretty affordable for the product you are getting. Tums are a staple product in my household!