Tums® Extra Strength 750 Antacid Calcium Carbonate Assorted Berries Chewable Tablets

BY TUMS #95 in Antacids

When you want to knock out tough heartburn fast reach for TUMS Extra 750. Look for it in convenient single rolls and 3-roll packs. TUMS Extra 750 is also available in a sugar free formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
elmwood park, IL
Tums are my favorite brand of anti acid. It work immediately whenever I have heartburn. I know I can always count on it. The flavors taste great as well! They are pretty affordable for the product you are getting. Tums are a staple product in my household!
Rhianna R.
Rhianna R.
Cypress, TX
I love that these are so compact and easy to take around. I suffer from heartburn so I know how handy these are. They work in about 3-5 minutes, and taste great too! You can find them at all stores which is great, and super cheap as well!
Keri H.
Keri H.
Windsor, NY
Love these for on the go when I don't know heart burn will kick in due to my acid reflux. If I hit it early they do the trick. I like the berry flavor the most because the minty ones remind me of chalk. Great price easy to find in stores
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Hudson, WI
As a kid I remember loving the original taste of Tums but this berry variety is my preference as an adult. It works just as well with quick results. I just have to make sure they're in my medicine cabinet as the kids love them too!
Destiny D.
Destiny D.
This is my go to when my stomach is upset and I think it is super inexpensive. The berry flavor is the most tolerable for me, the peppermint is too strong. I can always find them in gas stations and grocery stores, very accessible.
Kayla G.
Kayla G.
Grayson, GA
These are ok in a pinch. They're sold at so many stores, that makes them my go to when I don't have any pill form of heartburn relief. They are affordable and easy to travel with. I'll buy again just because they're convenient.
Angela W.
Angela W.
Overland Park, KS
Fitspiration Expert
These taste good and relieve heartburn. Much better than plain tablets which taste nasty. I bought these at Hey-Vee grocery store, price is decent and hours of store are great. Sometimes you need this stuff at weird hours.
Misty S.
Misty S.
Camp Hill, PA
This is my favorite tums product because it's effective and easy to take. I hate taking pills, so having something in a chewable form is really nice. Luckily, I don't have to use it often, but when I do it works quickly!
Sam M.
Sam M.
I can always rely on Tums to fix my stomachaches. Definitely prefer these tablets over sticky, weird-tasting liquid antacids like Pepto Bismol. Tums come in so many different flavors and each one is more than tolerable, they're actually pleasant.
Bobbie A.
Bobbie A.
Mohnton, PA
Tums the only antacid product ive used to i can compare it to others however, it is affordable. Ive used it plenty of times and it is effective. It is easy to use and the taste is okay. I would buy this product again!