Tums® Extra Strength 750 Antacid Calcium Carbonate Assorted Berries Chewable Tablets

BY TUMS #95 in Antacids

When you want to knock out tough heartburn fast reach for TUMS Extra 750. Look for it in convenient single rolls and 3-roll packs. TUMS Extra 750 is also available in a sugar free formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Halie J.
Halie J.
I can't stand the taste but they work very well. It's definitely worth sucking it up for the fast relief it provides.
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
These don't taste to bad, and work pretty well. good for the price.. I recommend them
Ashlee C.
Ashlee C.
Kelowna, BC
Tums has always been my go to be and when I have stomach upset. The Berry flavor is something that I find makes these little tabs go down a bit easier. They tend to do the trick for me unless I'm actually sick with a stomach bug but if that's the case there's really nothing that helps.
Renee L.
Renee L.
I sound like such an old lady... but I always have a pack of these tums in my purse. I tend to get heartburn every once in a while and just chewing one of these usually does the trick really fast! I prefer these flavours so I get these... very convenient.
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
Hamilton , CA
Great house good product. Especially for heartburn which I occasionally suffer from. Tastes great, acts fast and leaves no harsh taste in ur mouth. Its sold at ah local grocery store and is affordable
Janelle K.
Janelle K.
I got a large pack and they've lasted me a long time! I take 1 or 2 depending on the severity of my flare up, and the relief is nearly instant. I like the berry flavour more than their other varieties.
Una M.
Una M.
Countryside, IL
great flavors! never disappoints and helps with an upset stomach every time. i have a really sensitive stomach and Tums never fail :) Not pricey at all and so easy to find anywhere you go!
Christina H.
Christina H.
Mcbride , BC
There is nothing worse than being woke up in the middle of the night with heartburn. These bad boys are my go too all the time and they work so fast and don't taste like chalk
Theresa B.
Theresa B.
smithers, ['', '', '']
Love the flavour pf these and they work so fast..not too chalky tasting like alot of forge brands .. i buy the big bottle dor my house and the small rolls for my ours and car
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Abbotsford, BC
Great to have in my purse and on the go. And the berry flavours are a nice taste instead of always mint.