Tums® Extra Strength 750 Antacid Calcium Carbonate Assorted Berries Chewable Tablets

BY TUMS

When you want to knock out tough heartburn fast reach for TUMS Extra 750. Look for it in convenient single rolls and 3-roll packs. TUMS Extra 750 is also available in a sugar free formula. see more...

Leah M.
Las Vegas, NV
These most definitely help with my upset stomach after a spicy meal. Tums is one of the brands I always go to!
Shelby K.
Wittmann, AZ
Works great to get rid of that horrible feeling of heart burn, or acid reflux. My go to every time I get it.
Tatum P.
Tums extra strength 750 is a good product. We keep them at work for employees they always work well for them.
Stephanie P.
Roselle, NJ
This has/gives the most fastest relief . I'm never disappointed with the relief. It helps me sleep better
Molly L.
Madison, WI
Tums always help me when I have heart burn. They are a guaranteed cure and I always have them on hand
Baraa A.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Only thing that's amazing for a heartburn ! Works the fastest and it's a great price very affordable
Work fast and get the job done! When I have that pain come on, I need it gone!! Tums to the rescue!!
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg , PA
Good for bellyache or when I'm traveling and I want something quick to make my stomach feel better.
Morgan M.
Northport, AL
This antacid is extremely fast-acting, and I loved how the taste wasn't too bad or long lasting.
Amanda H.
Bath, MI
I go for the berry flavor every time! Sometimes I sneak one just because they taste amazing