Tums® Extra Strength 750 Antacid Calcium Carbonate Assorted Berries Chewable Tablets

BY TUMS #96 in Antacids

When you want to knock out tough heartburn fast reach for TUMS Extra 750. Look for it in convenient single rolls and 3-roll packs. TUMS Extra 750 is also available in a sugar free formula. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Stephanie P.
Roselle, NJ
This has/gives the most fastest relief . I'm never disappointed with the relief. It helps me sleep better
Molly L.
Madison, WI
Tums always help me when I have heart burn. They are a guaranteed cure and I always have them on hand
Baraa A.
Only thing that's amazing for a heartburn ! Works the fastest and it's a great price very affordable
Work fast and get the job done! When I have that pain come on, I need it gone!! Tums to the rescue!!
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg , PA
Good for bellyache or when I'm traveling and I want something quick to make my stomach feel better.
Morgan M.
Northport, AL
This antacid is extremely fast-acting, and I loved how the taste wasn't too bad or long lasting.
Amanda H.
Bath, MI
I go for the berry flavor every time! Sometimes I sneak one just because they taste amazing
Dale H.
Tums are the only heartburn relief I will take and always have at least two to three rolls
Courtney S.
Binghamton , NY
Review for: Supplement 24
These don't taste to bad, and work pretty well. good for the price.. I recommend them
Halie J.
Review for: Supplement 24
I can't stand the taste but they work very well. It's definitely worth sucking it up for the fast relief it provides.