Tums® Extra Strength 750 Antacid Calcium Carbonate Assorted Berries Chewable Tablets

BY TUMS

When you want to knock out tough heartburn fast reach for TUMS Extra 750. Look for it in convenient single rolls and 3-roll packs. TUMS Extra 750 is also available in a sugar free formula. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Sherry L.
Works great on acid reflux and the taste isn't so bad considering that it's supposed to taste chalky. Good stuff.
Leah M.
Las Vegas, NV
These most definitely help with my upset stomach after a spicy meal. Tums is one of the brands I always go to!
Tatum P.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Tums extra strength 750 is a good product. We keep them at work for employees they always work well for them.
Shelby K.
Wittmann, AZ
Works great to get rid of that horrible feeling of heart burn, or acid reflux. My go to every time I get it.
Stephanie P.
Roselle, NJ
This has/gives the most fastest relief . I'm never disappointed with the relief. It helps me sleep better
Work fast and get the job done! When I have that pain come on, I need it gone!! Tums to the rescue!!
Molly L.
Madison, WI
Tums always help me when I have heart burn. They are a guaranteed cure and I always have them on hand
Baraa A.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Only thing that's amazing for a heartburn ! Works the fastest and it's a great price very affordable
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg , PA
Good for bellyache or when I'm traveling and I want something quick to make my stomach feel better.
Morgan M.
Northport, AL
This antacid is extremely fast-acting, and I loved how the taste wasn't too bad or long lasting.