Tums® Extra Strength 750 Antacid Calcium Carbonate Assorted Berries Chewable Tablets

BY TUMS #95 in Antacids

When you want to knock out tough heartburn fast reach for TUMS Extra 750. Look for it in convenient single rolls and 3-roll packs. TUMS Extra 750 is also available in a sugar free formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Molly L.
Molly L.
Inver Grove, MN
Tums always help me when I have heart burn. They are a guaranteed cure and I always have them on hand
Lidya W.
Lidya W.
Mechanicsburg , PA
Good for bellyache or when I'm traveling and I want something quick to make my stomach feel better.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Northport, AL
This antacid is extremely fast-acting, and I loved how the taste wasn't too bad or long lasting.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Works wonderfully. Very quick and very good. They could last a bit longer but for the price they are pretty good.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Bath, MI
I go for the berry flavor every time! Sometimes I sneak one just because they taste amazing
Work fast and get the job done! When I have that pain come on, I need it gone!! Tums to the rescue!!
Baraa A.
Baraa A.
Only thing that's amazing for a heartburn ! Works the fastest and it's a great price very affordable
Dale H.
Dale H.
Tums are the only heartburn relief I will take and always have at least two to three rolls
Anna B.
Anna B.
Fairly decent taste and work quickly to relieve stomach pain. I use these all the time for stomach aches. Good amount for a good price.
Madeline B.
Madeline B.
Austin , TX
I get heartburn a lot and I always rely on tums. If you take the least amount you probably won't get 100% relief but if you take an extra one you'll feel much better.