Tums® Extra Strength 750 Antacid Calcium Carbonate Assorted Berries Chewable Tablets

BY TUMS #95 in Antacids

When you want to knock out tough heartburn fast reach for TUMS Extra 750. Look for it in convenient single rolls and 3-roll packs. TUMS Extra 750 is also available in a sugar free formula. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
While I love the assortment of berries flavor I have an issue with this. I have a food allergy to cherries and have been told by many this would be safe to use. But thanks to Influenster I have been made aware that in fact I shouldn't be using this product because of the cherries in this bottle. All companies need to disclose on bottles what ingredients go into making things like this! I'm so glad I asked my fellow influenster before taking because I saved myself a trip to the hospital! I highly suggest if you have an allergy to use extra caution and if in doubt ask ask ask before using a product! This is still a great product to have in the home though! A big bottle lasts a bit. I have to pick up another bottle as mine is now empty!
Angel N.
Angel N.
Kings Mtn, NC
These tums are my lifesavers!! I have real bad ingestion and these are my go-to! I wouldn't kmoe what to do without them and I would most definitely recommend this product to anybody and everybody that is in need of relief! I have even helped my husband when he had ingestion one night when we begin dating and be said "wow those relieved my situation reAlly quick " so now we keep at least 2 bottles around!
Anna W.
Anna W.
Jonesboro, AR
I love the assorted berries! I love the reds! These saved me during my pregnancies! Very affordable and always available! I have never tried any alternatives. This is a life saver in my opinion!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Aubrey, TX
I survived both my pregnancies with these. There were the only thing that helped my severe heartburn.  I tried natural cures and nothing worked as fast or gave me the long relief that these did. They are inexpensive and always ease to find. Whenever I have a random case of heartburn now they are what I reach for.
Corrina Y.
Corrina Y.
Berwick, ME
I live by these. Heartburn runs in my family, and I have been so fortunate enough to learn that I am blessed with the joys of heartburn. Especially if I eat something that triggers it.
Always have a bottle of these by my bed or at least in my room. Can't live without Tums, the Berry flavor is just a bonus.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
One of the best antacids that I've used. I don't get the chalky aftertaste and I love the immediate relief that I feel. I usually take this product before I eat something that I know will get heartburn. And when I take it before I know that I don't have to worry about heartburn at all!
Julie C.
Julie C.
Homestead, FL
Fitspiration Expert
i love mixed berries flavored tums because any other flavor makes me nauseous. everytime i have heartburn i buy this i have three travel sizes just in case one of my bags get lost when i go on vacation this stuff is the best. i would buy it again and recommend to everyone i know
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Selmer, TN
I had the worst heart burn; the kind where it hurts into your chest and shoulder and feels like your throat is on fire. I chewed up just one of these and within 5-10 minutes, it was gone! Tums has been the only brand that helps my heartburn and tastes good at the same time.
Kristi A.
Kristi A.
Williamstown
I never would have made it through my second pregnancy without TUMS. My heartburn was unbearable, and these were the only think I plus take to help make it comfortable. TUMS have always been my go to, for relieving frequent stomach discomfort at the end of the day.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Saint Louis, MO
These guys were a LIFESAVER when I was pregnant. The last couple months I got heartburn when I looked at anything spicy. Popped one of these guys, drank a glass of water and I was good to go. Only these though, the others wouldn't work as fast or last as long.