Tums® Extra Strength 750 Antacid Calcium Carbonate Assorted Berries Chewable Tablets

BY TUMS #96 in Antacids

When you want to knock out tough heartburn fast reach for TUMS Extra 750. Look for it in convenient single rolls and 3-roll packs. TUMS Extra 750 is also available in a sugar free formula. see more...

Julie C.
Homestead, FL
Fitspiration Expert
i love mixed berries flavored tums because any other flavor makes me nauseous. everytime i have heartburn i buy this i have three travel sizes just in case one of my bags get lost when i go on vacation this stuff is the best. i would buy it again and recommend to everyone i know
Jessica L.
I'll use this sometimes when I get heartburn. This works and is effective. There really isn't much for me to say about a product like this because I feel like most brands do the job just fine. My heartburn isn't really that bad either so I think this works for me.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
While I love the assortment of berries flavor I have an issue with this. I have a food allergy to cherries and have been told by many this would be safe to use. But thanks to Influenster I have been made aware that in fact I shouldn't be using this product because of the cherries in this bottle. All companies need to disclose on bottles what ingredients go into making things like this! I'm so glad I asked my fellow influenster before taking because I saved myself a trip to the hospital! I highly suggest if you have an allergy to use extra caution and if in doubt ask ask ask before using a product! This is still a great product to have in the home though! A big bottle lasts a bit. I have to pick up another bottle as mine is now empty!
Angel N.
Kings Mtn, NC
These tums are my lifesavers!! I have real bad ingestion and these are my go-to! I wouldn't kmoe what to do without them and I would most definitely recommend this product to anybody and everybody that is in need of relief! I have even helped my husband when he had ingestion one night when we begin dating and be said "wow those relieved my situation reAlly quick " so now we keep at least 2 bottles around!
Anna W.
Jonesboro , AR
I love the assorted berries! I love the reds! These saved me during my pregnancies! Very affordable and always available! I have never tried any alternatives. This is a life saver in my opinion!
Jennifer H.
Aubrey, TX
I survived both my pregnancies with these. There were the only thing that helped my severe heartburn.  I tried natural cures and nothing worked as fast or gave me the long relief that these did. They are inexpensive and always ease to find. Whenever I have a random case of heartburn now they are what I reach for.
Corrina Y.
Berwick, ME
I live by these. Heartburn runs in my family, and I have been so fortunate enough to learn that I am blessed with the joys of heartburn. Especially if I eat something that triggers it.
Always have a bottle of these by my bed or at least in my room. Can't live without Tums, the Berry flavor is just a bonus.
Shannon C.
Beaumont, MS
One of the best antacids that I've used. I don't get the chalky aftertaste and I love the immediate relief that I feel. I usually take this product before I eat something that I know will get heartburn. And when I take it before I know that I don't have to worry about heartburn at all!
Melissa H.
Selmer, TN
I had the worst heart burn; the kind where it hurts into your chest and shoulder and feels like your throat is on fire. I chewed up just one of these and within 5-10 minutes, it was gone! Tums has been the only brand that helps my heartburn and tastes good at the same time.
Kristi A.
Williamstown
I never would have made it through my second pregnancy without TUMS. My heartburn was unbearable, and these were the only think I plus take to help make it comfortable. TUMS have always been my go to, for relieving frequent stomach discomfort at the end of the day.