BY TUMS

• I usually have to take about 5 Tums a day. Could I take ...3 Answers
  • Do tums really work my husband gets bad heartburn?9 Answers
  • How many is the max you may take at one time?23 Answers
Tums E-x Extra Strength Tropical Assorted Fruit Tablets
  • "Tums taste really good and they really help when my stomach hurts!" in 2 reviews
  • "It dissolves fast easy to put in the mouth taste pretty good work fast like other taste leave a horrible taste to eat come in colors some" in 1 review
  • "They also taste pretty good which other products leave a horrible after taste." in 1 review
JAWNIE B.
Easley, SC
Never had heartburn till I was pregnant with my first child. However nothing worked... I tried everything. Then my father told me about tums. It was my last thing to try. Worked pretty much instantly. I don't like the chalk taste but it's worth it ..
Pop D.
This products comes in handy when you are not feeling to great and want something that doesn't have the chalky taste, and yet has different taste to make you not dislike it. I would definitely without hesitation recommend it to anyone and everyone. It is the kind of product that makes you want to make sure you have more for a backup supply.
Janet C.
Cinnaminson, NJ
I don't k ow what I would do without tims they are literally a life saver especially for my husband who tends to eat too much too quickly. Very effective and works quickly. And no they all these great flavors! I love love love this stuff I always Lee it in my purse
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
I used to take Nexium because I have heartburn so bad -- as soon as I got pregnant with my daughter, I stopped. I switched to Tums and I was very surprised at how well it worked. It's now been 2 years since I had my daughter and I still take Tums. It doesn't take long for the Tums to kick in and do their job. It's nice not having to take another pill every single day. The tropical flavor is the best!
Monica T.
Monument, CO
These are my go tummy trouble product. I actually will take them before I eat a meal that I know is going to be really hard on my digestive system. They always seem to calm my stomach down and relive heartburn. When I was pregnant I carried a bottle of these babies in my purse.
Katelynn M.
Oxford, CT
These taste really good, and they actually work. I've tried generic brands before but they just are not the same as the Tums brand. I do not use them all that often but when I do I am very pleased on how they work for me. I will definitely keep buying this product!
Lexie H.
West Allis, WI
These are great for fighting acid reflex - especially during pregnancy! I like the fruit flavors over other flavors. I don't know if maybe it is just a flavor thing, but I find that sucking on Tums will help calm my stomach right from when I start doing it.
Jaleesa L.
Raleigh, NC
I'm a huge fan of using tums and I believe they're great to have for those "just in case I get a heartburn" situation. They're good for on the go and also come in different flavors. I recommend this to anyone that gets heartburn easily and needs quick relief.
Glorianne D.
Placentia, CA
This is actually a pretty great product that relieves stomach pains and is kid-friendly. It works in a matter of minutes and comes in a fun assortment of flavors. The only downside about it for me is the chalky texture that kind of lingers in your mouth, but I really can't complain since it has always taken care of me.
Rebecca D.
baton rouge
I'm not the biggest fan of anything chewable, however these do not taste bad, nor do they leave an aftertaste in your mouth. They work soon after you take them and are not harmful if you chew up a couple more than as described.
Holly J.
Newport News, VA
How many is the max you may take at one time?
Terri M.
Virginia Bch, VA
Why can't they be made in a mocha flavor?
Sammy M.
Do tums really work my husband gets bad heartburn?
Peggy R.
Milwaukee, WI
I usually have to take about 5 Tums a day. Could I take less of these?