BY TUMS #71 in Antacids

Artificially Flavored Assorted Berries. Assorted Berries Flavors:  Strawberry, Raspberry and Mixed Berry.  Questions?  1-8900-897-7535 weekdays see more...

Bellatrix V.
Rochester
These antacids work really well. They taste better than most other antacids. They work fast and stay working for a long time. They are pricier than other antacids and the are really hard so not easy to bit through but I would definitely buy them again and recommend them for others.
Denise W.
Brazil, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love tums! They always keep my heartburn at bay. It seems like the older I get the more problems I have with heartburn so now I keep at least two bottles in my home.
Vanessa L.
Wynnewood, PA
Tums is a amazing antacid, that helped me a lot when I had acid indigestion. The medicine works great. I tried others alternatives, but tums was the best. I bought at the grocery store. When my tums will be done I am for sure going to buy other one.
Michelle E.
Tulsa, Ok
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I know it sounds silly, but this is why I saw the women in my family use...So when I started to have the same issues, I reached for this brand. I know that sounds like some crazy thing to say, but my mom has heartburn issues, and so does my grandmother so it's reasonable to expect I have the issue a little as well and I don't think it's far fetched to assume since it worked for them that it would work for me. It does work wonders for me lol
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Does exactly what the bottle says! Relieves heart burn and gives you calcium! It works quickly and although mild does do the trick most of the time! Only down side is to get good relief I need to chew four of them which is a lot! I do prefer these to pills. Also they are fairly cheap and easy to find.
Marjorie A.
Weston, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
it works really fast and that's what i really love about this product, i normally suffer from stomach pain and this helps me a lot. i always get it from my local drugstore and i find it very affordable, got like one on my purse and one at home. i buy this all the time.
Michelle P.
Sunbury, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Bought these for my daughter who is pregnant. She's been eating this since she became pregnant. Poor girl has had horrible heartburn. Wouldn't be shocked if my grandson comes out looking like Elvis. They help her a lot.
Mari M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Rarely do I get heart burn but when I do I just pop a few tums and I am good to go. It is crazy how fast they work and I will admit I like the way they taste. great value overall. I would not recommend this to someone with serious heart burn issues. but if you are like me and just enjoy spicy food and on occasion over do it with the hot sauce Tums will have your back.
Melissa S.
The first time I ever had to take Tums was when I was pregnant with my second child. I had the worst heartburn every night and I finally gave them a try. We always have them in stock because my husband uses them regularly. Anyhow, this was the flavor we had and not only did they taste great, they got rid of my heartburn so I could actually get some much needed sleep.
Jessica B.
Oakford, PA
These are the only Tums that I use because some of the flavors of the other brands are too chalky and taste gross.  These Tums are the Mixed Berry Tums and they taste the best.  All of the Tums products will get the job done, but if you want something that will work without tasting gross get the Mixed Berry Tums
Alexandria H.
Does anyone else like this product?
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do these really help yiu