BY TUMS #67 in Antacids

Artificially Flavored Assorted Berries. Assorted Berries Flavors:  Strawberry, Raspberry and Mixed Berry.  Questions?  1-8900-897-7535 weekdays see more...

Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Does exactly what the bottle says! Relieves heart burn and gives you calcium! It works quickly and although mild does do the trick most of the time! Only down side is to get good relief I need to chew four of them which is a lot! I do prefer these to pills. Also they are fairly cheap and easy to find.
Jasmine B.
Foster City, CA
I absolutely love this, it's so great to have these if you forget to eat something and then try to eat and your stomach pains. It's super cheap and tastes really good. I will most definitely be buying this again
Alexandria H.
I love this product. It is really awesome and works well. The brand works better for me than others. Very effective and a good price. It met my expectations and for sure recommended for others to use!
Destinee E.
Mount Olive, AL
I just recently started using this product and I must say its not as bad as I thought it would be. The price isn't bad and the taste isn't that bad either! It works in just minutes which is wonderful.
Kathy M.
Fayetteville, NC
These worked very well while I was pregnant with my daughter. I suffered with horrible heartburn and these always did the trick. They didn't have a chalky or nasty after taste.
Anne W.
Winston Salem , NC
Need relief from heartburn or stomach upset this product is guaranteed to bring you relief. Comes in a variety of unique flavors
Erica S.
La Puente, CA
Me encanta el sabor de los tums, me ha ayudado a soportar mi acides debido al embarazo, un producto que consumo todos los días.
Lauren B.
Medina, OH
Keeps the heart burn at bay, but the flavor isn't all that great. But then again, you don't buy tums for the flavor do you?
Jackeline M.
Sacramento, CA
Love this! Always have some in my home and car! Works wonders when i have acid indigestion.
Bellatrix V.
Rochester
These antacids work really well. They taste better than most other antacids. They work fast and stay working for a long time. They are pricier than other antacids and the are really hard so not easy to bit through but I would definitely buy them again and recommend them for others.
Alexandria H.
Does anyone else like this product?
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
Do these really help yiu