BY TUMS

Artificially Flavored Assorted Berries. Assorted Berries Flavors:  Strawberry, Raspberry and Mixed Berry.  Questions?  1-8900-897-7535 weekdays see more...

Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: E-X Extra Strength Berries more...
I love Tums because its bascually just Calcium in a tasty berry flavor that makes my tummy feel better. I love the berry flavor I could eat them like candy. Ever since I was little I used Tums to settle my belly aches.
Bellatrix V.
Rochester, NY
These antacids work really well. They taste better than most other antacids. They work fast and stay working for a long time. They are pricier than other antacids and the are really hard so not easy to bit through but I would definitely buy them again and recommend them for others.
Denise W.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love tums! They always keep my heartburn at bay. It seems like the older I get the more problems I have with heartburn so now I keep at least two bottles in my home.
Vanessa L.
Havertown, PA
Tums is a amazing antacid, that helped me a lot when I had acid indigestion. The medicine works great. I tried others alternatives, but tums was the best. I bought at the grocery store. When my tums will be done I am for sure going to buy other one.
Michelle E.
Tulsa, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I know it sounds silly, but this is why I saw the women in my family use...So when I started to have the same issues, I reached for this brand. I know that sounds like some crazy thing to say, but my mom has heartburn issues, and so does my grandmother so it's reasonable to expect I have the issue a little as well and I don't think it's far fetched to assume since it worked for them that it would work for me. It does work wonders for me lol
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Does exactly what the bottle says! Relieves heart burn and gives you calcium! It works quickly and although mild does do the trick most of the time! Only down side is to get good relief I need to chew four of them which is a lot! I do prefer these to pills. Also they are fairly cheap and easy to find.
Michelle P.
Sunbury , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Bought these for my daughter who is pregnant. She's been eating this since she became pregnant. Poor girl has had horrible heartburn. Wouldn't be shocked if my grandson comes out looking like Elvis. They help her a lot.
Marjorie A.
Weston, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
it works really fast and that's what i really love about this product, i normally suffer from stomach pain and this helps me a lot. i always get it from my local drugstore and i find it very affordable, got like one on my purse and one at home. i buy this all the time.
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: E-X Extra Strength Assorted more...
These are one of my go to products! I'm a lover of spicy and acidic food that don't always agree with me. I enjoy the assorted fruit flavors because it makes it seem like your having something sweet instead of minty and chalky. The Tums don't always work, but 8/10 times they do.
Evanz D.
Tums® Extra Strength 750 Assorted Berries Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 200 ct Bottle i love how tums made this flavor! It works well and it is something that i bring in my emergency kit. Very effective and yummy!
Alexandria H.
Does anyone else like this product?
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do these really help yiu

Walmart