Tums E-X 750 Assorted Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement uploaded by Teresa C.

BY TUMS #74 in Antacids

Chewable tablets see more...

Daniela Z.
Muy buen tamaño para traerlo contigo a donde sea que vallas. Yo siempre sufro de acidez pero esto ha sifoi salvación.
Jennie P.
Sutter Creek, CA
Always a go to when I or anyone else in my family has heartburn. Tums works fast and doesn't have a bad taste at all.
Annex L.
Virginia Gdns, FL
Tum rolls to go are the best to keep at work or in your purse the car and at home. They also work very effectively.
Mallory H.
Belfast, ME
Wellness Guru Expert
I use tums for reflux and heartburn but I admittedly don't love the chalky texture/flavor. But they do help.
Kaylee W.
Lake City
I have tried rolaids. Do not get relief like I do with tums. I enjoy the fruit flavors. And the smoothies...
Audy E.
Smyrna, GA
The fruit flavors are appreciated to mask the medicine. The extra strength ones are the only ones I use now
Dominique N.
Porterville, CA
Hubbys favorite!! Tastes and smells amazing and works fabulously! Constant repurchase for us in our home
Kristi B.
Owings Mills , MD
The taste of these does a great job of overpowering the chalkiness of tums. These taste like candy a bit.
Tamara S.
Tums helped with my morning sickness during my pregnancy. They also help with motion sickness
Amanda W.
Harrah, OK
These work pretty well for heartburn, and taste really good, especially as compared to regular flavors.