Tums E-X 750 Assorted Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement uploaded by Teresa C.

BY TUMS #74 in Antacids

Chewable tablets see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shakira M.
Shakira M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Tums brand is by far the best brand in my opinion and I will personally continue to buy these kinds.I like these! The flavor is good and it's nice having a smaller pack to take around with you. They do help ease my stomach but I usually need to eat 2-3 for that to happen, so you could get through a small pack fairly fast.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Tums is the best! I love the fruity flavor ones. Not so much the Minty ones. But the tiny packets make it easy to put in my purse
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Wellness Guru Expert
These are perfect for on the go you can keep a roll in your glove compartment and purse
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.
Lake City
I have tried rolaids. Do not get relief like I do with tums. I enjoy the fruit flavors. And the smoothies...
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Belfast, ME
Wellness Guru Expert
I use tums for reflux and heartburn but I admittedly don't love the chalky texture/flavor. But they do help.
Audy E.
Audy E.
Smyrna, GA
The fruit flavors are appreciated to mask the medicine. The extra strength ones are the only ones I use now
Misty G.
Misty G.
When my acid reflux acts up and my prescription medicines doesn't give me relief I go to the assorted flavor tums to help out.
Kristi B.
Kristi B.
Owings Mills, MD
The taste of these does a great job of overpowering the chalkiness of tums. These taste like candy a bit.
Dominique N.
Dominique N.
Porterville, CA
Hubbys favorite!! Tastes and smells amazing and works fabulously! Constant repurchase for us in our home
Tamara S.
Tamara S.
Tums helped with my morning sickness during my pregnancy. They also help with motion sickness